Wait. Maybe I’m delulu but the melodies for

“All of the guys tell me lies but you don’t you just crack another beer”

And

“I’ve been tearing around in my fucking nightgown 24/7 Sylvia Plath”

sound kinda similar?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Blue Jeans single cover vs Sylvia single cover :eek:

220px-LanaBlueJeans.pngImBFaui.png

Like...I know to some people single covers don't mean much, but to me it does especially when you know Lana's single covers used to SLAY.

Honestly it's like she's not even trying? Single covers are what draw people to listen to the song, it's like what they say "it's all about presentation".

If I saw the Sylvia cover without knowing about Lana, nothing would make me want to listen to it because it literally looks like it'll be a song recorded on an iPhone and uploaded to Bandcamp or something...

But thank god the song itself is a masterpiece so maybe I'll let it slide :hottie:

Edit: Happy 600 pages gays! :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Wait, this song is GORGEOUS  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

If singles were still sold as CDs in record stores, and if I didn’t know about Lana, I’d never pick up Sylvia Plath. That cover looks like some kiddo have made on MS Paint and burnt a homemade song on a CD. :crossed:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The instagram snippets couldn't capture how good this song sounds. I expect this to happen with every other song so far 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

can I be honest about the cover?
Yeah, it's not stunning, but it does fit the music. Lana is doing a more raw aesthetics, she is striving for another group of fans. Lana doesn't want to be a popstar anymore, she's going back to her alternative/indie roots. It's a personal song, and a selfie is way more personal than a glamorous photoshoot. She made a personal cover for a personal song. That's good.
If we look at the cover without listening to the song, it's bad. But, if we're looking at the cover while we're thinking about the song, it makes a lot of sense

The instagram snippets couldn't capture how good this song sounds. I expect this to happen with every other song so far 

In tha case...imagine how amazing Cinnamon will be in full :wowcry:

In tha case...imagine how amazing Cinnamon will be in full :wowcry:

My exact thoughts, and In Your Car  :wowcry:

Beyonce uses "white alligators" in her song. You can find "white crackers" in every rap song.

A white person being called a 'white cracker' isn't racist tho...

The single cover.... oh Lana  :crossed:

Aside from whether or not it fits the song (which I don't think it does) it's just lazy. It's blatantly a random selfie she took when she was bored, it's not even framed nicely, it's cropped in the exact way an iPhone selfie is. It's just not a nice picture. Couldn't she at least have Chuck take a picture of her? I know she wants to go for a more unfiltered approach but this just reeks of "i don't feel like putting effort in"

ITS called ART... have you seen the balenciaga triple s?? this bitch is bringing the same to music.. a true pioneer. Fake beauty is OVER.. 2019 is all about authenticity and effortless talent

god-damn.png