Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

still have to wait for midnight to listen but it’s ALL OKAY. your positive reviews are letting me live. i’m just so happy Lana is raw as shit with this album !

giphy.gif

I think that I have to be in a certain mood to listen to this song, though.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Beyonce uses "white alligators" in her song. You can find "white crackers" in every rap song.

are you trying to say that it's possible to be racist with white people?

I mean, honestly, I don't wanna get in this discussion. It's exhaustive.

Omg were really gonna have an argument about race and we literally got a new song a few hours ago. Nothing will save us.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Can everyone please relax

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

And to say depression is a black narcissist is still racist since you associate the blackness with something bad, evil or dark.

this is the stupidest shit i read on this site 

and she says NARCISSIST 

you are wrong bc you think this song is bad

You're probably right. But I also said that this song might be a grower for me, and I'll give it more time and listen to it more. Then we'll see. Thanks for stopping by. :*

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I've been busy with work so I haven't been keeping up to date, someone pm me the song because I literally don't know if it's called Sylvia or that acronym inferno lmao

I'm so glad with this release. The song is beautiful and I always knew I was going to love it. It's such a lyrical masterpiece. But I wish she should've gave it a Decent cover, because the actual one is just... basic and off-theme...

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

yeah guys, we've got it. You don't see colors, you don't see historical oppressions. Good for you. I wish I couldn't see my privileges bc it's way more easier to live when you think that everybody lives the same life, and when you're free to be superficial with social struggles.