Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

https://www.readdork.com/news/lana-del-reys-hope-is-a-dangerous-thing-is-a-stunningly-intimate-portrait-of-an-artist-at-the-height-of-her-powers

A press release issued describes 'Hope Is A Dangerous Thing...' as a "fan track", and claims the first single from the record is 'coming soon'.

Is she smart enough to release Cinnamon as the first single? We'll see...

(It's probably Happiness Is A Butterfly or the title-track)

Couldn't agree more:

“Mariner’s Apartment Complex” was good, but “Venice Bitch” is great. No song in Lana Del Rey’s glorious discography better captures her much-imitated aesthetic or complete disregard for rules, like this 10-minute fever dream.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hello.

I have a message from my dear cult leader @salvatore. ♥

FalIi5J.gif

IX De Ianuarii MMXIX
mundum beati esse
feminam voce caelesti ex plutibus simul

Ora pro annuantiantis bonum
enim tracklist album
notitia et discrimine gesta
et vociferantur
Spes es periculoa est mulieris, sicut me habere -, sed ego eam

Hoc rituale adplicet

Ḩ̴̢̡̨̧̡̨̧̛͚͔͉̲̮͎̞̲̟̦̙̟͕̱̘͍̺̖̖͙̥͉͓̠͉͇̜̗͇̳͖̦̜͉̘̤̹̳̭̺̠͉͙̻͙̱̩̠̮͔̖̺͙̩̯̺̘͖̭̥͙̜̬̣͎͌̐̈̽̐̓̋͜͜͝͝ͅĄ̶̡̧̢̛̛̛̛̲̝̙̜̯̯̰̝̲̼̳͚̯̜̰͖̼̤͇͎̯̭̩͚̘̬̭̰̻͚͈̫̻͔̣̹̮̠̮̻͇̬̱̦͚̖̝̼͇̮̬̘̰͉̘̭̭̗̭̣̫̯͙̝̥̖̭̳̲͉̻̲̘̪͕̣̺̞̊̇́̆͆̒̔̋̉͌͌̈̉̋́́͂̃̄̈̍̌͊̅͂͒̀̈́̉̐̈́̃͐͑̍̓͗̇̀̏̔̅̅̏̈͒̆̋̓̓̄̉̅͆̉̾̓̆̀́̀̓͋̿̋̾̌̈́͊̎̎̅̂͗̊͗̈̍͌́̽̇̏̕͘̚̕͘̕̕̕̕͘͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅI̵̧̨̡̡̛͎͙̯̺̩̥͙̯̫̦͉͈͎̝̝͔̮̦̠̩͇̥̹͖̟͈͉̹̹͎̠͇͕͕͚̮̱̞̔̆͑̀͗̈̆̆̏͌̐̿̅̅̎͗̽͌̊͒̈́̊̈́̄̿̋̅̐͛̐̔̇̈́̎͆̅̂̋̍̎̊̈̋̐̽̾̓̾̇̇̀͑̊̽͆̈́̌͌̇̆͑̈́̋͐͑̈́̆̓̈̋͋͛̍͊̾̊̚̕̕̕͝͝͝͝ͅL̸̢̧̢̢̨̢̡̨̡̧̨̛̛̛͔̞͓͔͙̟̫͖̯̭̫̮̦̦͉͔͓͈̯̮̪̙̙͚̜̝͙̩͈̱͇̙̭̥̻͕̻̯͔̪͓̘̠̦̝̙͍̻͍̺͔̣̭͚̪̦̣̯̮͈̰̪͔͔̻̲̳͈͇̩̤͍̜̲̙̪̰̠̥͕͛͋̆͋̒̌̍͗̂̽̊͐̌̿̃̍̑͋̔̃͌̌̈́̈́̑͋͋̃̓̿̎͊͐̌̓̿̌̏̏̇̀̒͋̒͋͂͗͑͒̏̋̓̈̋͑̌̓̆̈̑͐̇͑̽̍̄̓̅́̎̒͊̓̎͛̕̚͘̚̚̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅ ̷̢̢̡̢̧̛̛͚̬͍͉͔̻̱͔̼̩̜̖̙̝̤̮̫̬͙͕̗̣̮̙̺̮̪͓̼͖̥̯̲̰̤̠̣̟̣͉̙̤̲͙̬̤͈̥̭̯̹̥̈͋̑̀̿̏̀̾͒͂̔̓͆̌̌̆͐͆̃̀͗̈́̆͗̇̀̈́͌̇̀̋̎̕̚͜͜͝͠ͅͅỲ̷̡̢̨̡̨̧̢̧̢̛̳̘̤̭͙͍̣͕͕̳̙̟͓͈̟̺̙͕̥̙̬̖̦͔̜͈̭̤͖̟̦̟̥̗͕͉̰̹̮͚̜͙͚͕̮̦͔̯͉̪̦̗̩̫͈͍̝̬̪̮̼͕͓̼͉̟̹͖͇̰̫͇͈̠̱̗͍̌͋̋͊̌̿̑͂̑̃̕͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅͅͅO̸̢͇̲̣͕̫̱͔̝̼͉̭̤̱̘͔̻͙͕͇̯̜̅͌̈́̋̍͂̏̊́͆͑͂̆̅̈́́̋̊̄̍̒̒̚͘͜͝S̸̡̡̨̢̨̨̧̨̛̯̭̫̘͉̥͉̥̼͙̥͇̟̯͕̘̱̖̥̦̝̩̲̪̫̜̦̥͙̖̲̖̪̠̯̭̘̹̦̝̱͖̮̰̳̱̫̯͉͍͚̥̰̼̳̮̬͚͎̺̭̻̩̩͎̖̝̯̲̻͈̪̩̮̻̹̜̩͓̩̙̗̳̟͉̻̦̰̩̝̔̀̍̒͆̎̆̋̈́͊͗̇͌̉̽̀͛̐͑̂͌́̈̓̀̚̕̕͘̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅĘ̶̢̨̧͙̘͇̪͍͍̭͚͕̝̝̤̱̮̟̣͇͕̣̭̲̝͍͍̱͚͉̙̖͚̯̘͙̦͙̹̬̼̳͚̗̩̟͇̗̻͙͙̃͗͑͑͆̎̏̋̉̀̇̀̊̉̌̉̉̄͋͆̂̉̊̅̽̒̿̊́̇̉́͊̃̈́̀͗̔̆͗̿̌͋̓͌̆͐̾̀̚̕̚̕̚̕͠͝͝͝͝ͅṂ̶̨̡̢̧̧̧̧̧̡̯͔͙̳̮̝̹̮̩̪̪̱͕̘̟̘̜̬̰̣̹̖̗̖̩̱̤̯͕̬̘̞͎̪̝̮̰̤̠̲̜͍̰̹̙͍͍͇̺̝͕̙͔̲͈̭̜̠͕̻̣͈͇̺͇̘͇̟͈̖͇͉̝͙̗̭̜̫̦͔̱̯̣̳̘̘͈̈͛̓̍̈́͛̄͗̅́͗̍́͛̊͘̕͝ͅͅͅI̶̧̢̡̨̢̢̨̧̧̢̨̛̛̛̲͉̮͈̞͕̤̦̺̙͈̥̥̞̱̮͈̤̭̹͖̳̘̲͖͚̥̞̼̰̰̠̹̼̩͓̗͙̮̝̖̼̠̬̠͎̝̟̙͓͈̞̯̞̲̜͔͚̪̝̗͔̩̱̰̣̞̎̅̅̈͗͆́̐͑̉̈́̿̋̀̈́͛͗͐͋̈̑̈́͗̀̆̀̔̉̇̈̀̂͌̉̑́͐̿̂́͂̀͋̇̏̈̿̍̊́̑͘̚͜͠͠ͅͅT̸̢͉̪̭̗̠͔̺͇̙̮̙̻̳̫͈̲̘̍͗̏̋̋͊͒̍̌̐͛́͗̌̾͊͛͋͒͑͗͂̚͜͝ͅͅͅĘ̵̡̢̢̛̙̬͍͓̝̼̲͖̘̥͓̟̫̟̝̗̻͔̺͚̯̘̩̫͇̙̺͎̖̟͉̪̞̞̩͕̤̬͈̞̝̠͍̗̘͈͓̯̐͒̈́͒̆̎͐̓̽̀̊͑̀̍͗̌̽̿͆̆̃̿̏̏̓̒͑͆̂̈́̍̿̃̌͂̓́̒̌͑̈́͌͋͌̇̚̚͘͜͜͝͝ͅ

i love u - sal

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Sometimes I wonder if people take BBC seriously when they put piano ballads and stuff like that as the "Hottest Record in the world" like lmao. It kinda fit with LFL premiere bc it was a more pop song. But hey. At the same time maybe it's good that they premiere a variety of different songs. Expand peoples taste :oprah3:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

you all stressing about that photo

but I stress about hope is written with small letter at the beginning of youtube title

I hate when someone does not use capital letters where they should be

oh well...

Bring Cinnamon with a video direct by Steven Klein.. Flames, prostitutes, dead mens cigarretes prostitution drugs :smokes: :smokes:

YES

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lana’s track is the second on the “Hot Tracks” list on Apple Music in the US

Also #35 on the iTunes US Chart

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So VB was not the first single? What mess it this I can't

No MAC was

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

No none of them were the first single hasn’t come out yet

Idk if you’re being serious so if you are, receipts?

As far as she’s said, MAC and VB are the first two singles. Lana did this with UV too and released songs leading up to the album

giphy.gif

Idk if you’re being serious so if you are, receipts?

As far as she’s said, MAC and VB are the first two singles. Lana did this with UV too and released songs leading up to the album

The press release for hope is a dangerous thing said the first three songs were fan tracks and the first single is coming soon

The press release for hope is a dangerous thing said the first three songs were fan tracks and the first single is coming soon

Where is this? Do you have a link? I haven’t heard anything

giphy.gif