Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

@@annedauphine HOW DID YOU LIKE THE SONG QUEEN

idc those songs are 7/10 and i want 10/10 shit,

honeymoon and ultraviolence are laughing at this era

What??? Maybe you just haven’t listened to them enough? Idk but VB is actually really good. Idk what you’re listening out of. HIADT reminds me of the UV era, it’s dark and it’s really good

Invest in some good headphones and you’ll understand the praise that not only fans are giving it but also critics too

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i mean, she released Love, Lust for Life, Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, Coachella, and performed Cherry (live) (in total 6 tracks) before releasing a 16-tracks album...

she also released 4 tracks before Honeymoon (12-14 tracks, depends on how you define original work)

and 4 tracks before a 11-track UV (for normal version)

maybe we would get a real lead and a promo single before March 29

giphy.gif

idc those songs are 7/10 and i want 10/10 shit,

honeymoon and ultraviolence are laughing at this era

Venice Bitch is better than the entire second half of UV. Stop

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i mean, she released Love, Lust for Life, Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, Coachella, and performed Cherry (live) (in total 6 tracks) before the album release...

maybe we would get a real lead and a promo single before March 29

That was with what, a 16 track record though? Idk it’s really strange having 3 singles before a lead...?

Now that’s a reach. But theyre definitely comparable

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Didn't she use the HIAB footage for MAC though? You can clearly see her mouthing some of the words to HIAB in the MAC music video  :deadbanana:

She had different hairstyle on that instagram post. Maybe the dancer just chanted "Happiness is a butterfly" as a joke when she had a butterfly on her hand.

Also I wouldnt be suprised if there were some more footage and she would just use it for the third video. (VB has footage from the same session as well).

That was with what, a 16 track record though? Idk it’s really strange having 3 singles before a lead...?

Now that’s a reach. But theyre definitely comparable

to be honest, whether it is a single or not for lana, i think it's just about whether the song would get a video... her team never tries to do playlists placement or to send to the radio anyways....

giphy.gif

some points were not made, imagine thinking this :eartha:

uv is the best album ever made.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Are we sure we're gonna get an interview today? I mean, when she premiered MAC and VB the songs became available on digital plataforms only after the radio premiere. Hope is already available everywhere so it wouldn't make sense for her to premiere it on the radio now, would it? 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

some points were not made, imagine thinking this :eartha:

uv is the best album ever made.

I stated nothing but facts! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

idk whats happening but im fucking tired of debating and wondering what the hell is going on... she needs to get her ass on that radio show and clear everything up because im losing my mind - i think we all are :willcut:

Anything can happen when she is making a record, that part is true. But she stays mute during that time. When she teases a song with a snippet, it ends up on the album, to the exception of RBFY (but it’s no surprise since she said it didn’t make the record). Even if LFL has many songs that didn’t end up on it, she didn’t scrap everything: she tossed aside mostly the acoustic part of it, including the leaked song. But it wasn’t everything and nothing she previewed with a snippet or released as a single.

You made some good points  :rock:

Lmfao?

MAC is 10/10

Venice Bitch is 10/10

HIADT is 10/10

You know what is 7/10? Art angels. At best. Tea spilt, clockedT, logout, goodbye

um.. no sweetie.. art angels is a visual masterpiece with beautifully obscure production, exciting vocals and fascinating concepts; dont even try and come for her bitch, a piano ballad is nothing compared to this... stop

giphy.gif

um.. no sweetie.. art angels is a visual masterpiece with beautifully obscure production, exciting vocals and fascinating concepts; dont even try and come for her bitch, a piano ballad is nothing compared to this... stop

giphy.gif

Her chipmunk voice gives me headache everytime I dare to listen one of her songs.

idk whats happening but im fucking tired of debating and wondering what the hell is going on... she needs to get her ass on that radio show and clear everything up because im losing my mind - i think we all are :willcut:

She´s on her way to starbucks&chill, riding a scooter 'cause life is beautiful  :thumb2:

giphy.gif

Sis you wasted all that time writing that up when you could’ve downloaded and started listening to VB to cleanse yourself of sin

Why don’t you go stream your fav’s weeaboo nightcore single? Lmfao bye

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Lmfao?

MAC is 10/10

Venice Bitch is 10/10

HIADT is 10/10

You know what is 7/10? Art angels. At best. Tea spilt, clockedT, logout, goodbye

What the fuck is art angels? I’m lost

giphy.gif