Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Things are simple! Lana stans were so thirsty about new music and she said "fuck it Im gonna give them something from the album"..she also had in mind that her music could get leaked from thirsty g*ys so

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

The IYC snippet is back on her Instagram

This is so confusing lmao is Hope Is a Dangerous Thing the song that’s going to premiere or is a new song like In Your car coming out, and HIADT is just a random release? ‘Cause if it was, idg why she didn’t release HIADT back in October anyway.

Forgot who mentioned it, and not to rag on her bc she's done so much w the three tracks already, but NfR's really the album that I've been following and I feel, has the most potential to be another masterpiece ( didn't really care as much about LfL bc we all know how that turned out, still a beautiful hodgepodge of songs, long as we got BP I was happy, but yeah) so I'd be so surprised and devastated if MAC VB and Sylvia aren't on the record. Still want the RHCP surf rock, psychedelic sad girl intro shit, and I feel that MAC and VB fit that. I hope she doesn't overthink things and change gears bc ohmannnnn I'd feel the same about the folk enthusiasts from the last record. 

It's fucking cold typing this btw tf, hope the record's still psychedelic surf rock is a dangerous hting to have - but I have it. I guess  :whatever:

UV/Honeymoon

I’ve been listening to Radio 1 for an hour now and they usually mention the hottest record in the show before Annie’s but there has been nothing. Not even another artist. (They usually say “Annie Mac coming later at 7pm with hottest record by ____) so I’m wondering if Lana cancelled on them and they had to rush to find someone new to fill her in therefore they haven’t said who it is.

Also, Nick Grimshaw just mentioned Annie Mac and that she’s going to talk on air after this next song and see what she has planned for her show. It kind of seemed like he was avoiding naming who was on Hottest Record too. I guess we’ll see in 4 minutes!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Song is over! Let’s see what Annie has to say.

Oh, they just played another song??

Seems like they’re buying time.

This is embarrassing

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Whatever song is playing RN is GOOD. YEEHAW but not TOO MUCH. What is it?

love has all been done before by jade bird

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif