Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Was about to mention how she played many festivals\shows before and right after LFL dropped... But I'm nowhere waiting til summer for this goddamn record to come out..........

This is what I started thinking about.... if this is a promo tour for NFR then.......... are we getting the album later.....

posting fan edits? jksndfkjs i mean yeah like she posted that fanmade video games cover back in 2011 on twitter

But I mean, c’mon Lana, the wrong festival dates? :deadbanana: She makes me so tired sometimes... :dorothy3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I have the feeling the album will be released in June

With LFL she had two little dates in May and the rest of the festivals started in July. We thought May 26th was release date and then it was July 21st.

With NFR she has a date in March 22nd (?) which would be close to the rumoured March 29th that isn't probably release date and then the rest of the shows start in June. So...

Between April and June is very likely. 

It'd be a big lol moment if she released it around May 26  :lmao:  :lmao:

This is what I started thinking about.... if this is a promo tour for NFR then.......... are we getting the album later.....

imagine after july? im not kidding when i say stan card is being handed in...

I have the feeling the album will be released in June

With LFL she had two little dates in May and the rest of the festivals started in July. We thought May 26th was release date and then it was July 21st.

With NFR she has a date in March 22nd (?) which would be close to the rumoured March 29th that isn't probably release date and then the rest of the shows start in June. So...

does she want me to off???

If the album isn't out by end of april she can fuck herself PERIODT i love her but i don't even care

Stream How Big How Blue How Beatiful

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Lana Del Rey

2019 Festival Tour Setlist:

01. Cruel World (Intro)

02. Cherry

03. White Mustang

04. Blue Jeans

05. Born To Die

06. Summertime Sadness

07. Venice Bitch (2 minute version)

08. Video Games

09. Lolita

10. Off To The Races

Honestly... would it surprise anyone if she finished working with Jack and started working again with Emile or Rick for a few more tracks? Maybe she finished the record and then had a really good idea for a couple extra tracks with one of them and she’s doing those for a deluxe or special edition?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Stream How Big How Blue How Beatiful

Seriously guys stream if you can!!!

I looked it up and it takes 100 streams to pay an artist roughly $0.60 ...... so if you can stream your favorite artists a bunch, you’ll help their wallets so they can make more albums

And I know this is kind of already a lesser important thing because album sales still are important too and streams are less and this is kind of randomly placed here but !!!!! Stream, stream, S T R E A M please!!!! Because as much as you guys listen to music, I know the artists deserve getting paid and it’s something I never thought about until recently so now I’m trying to stream as much as I can when I listen to music so my favorites can get some extra pocket change c:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Honestly... would it surprise anyone if she finished working with Jack and started working again with Emile or Rick for a few more tracks? Maybe she finished the record and then had a really good idea for a couple extra tracks with one of them and she’s doing those for a deluxe or special edition?

I don't think so. I think the poetry book is the reason why NFR is stalling. 

And she said before she doesn't like deluxe editions.