Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She was touring while Ultraviolence came out. So I don’t think these performance dates really rule out a release date.

Also I don’t think lana has any consideration for an album release date to be strategic with festival dates at all lol

Is it the end of an era? Is it the end of lanaboards? We may as well all trade in our stan cards, log out and go our seperate ways at this point. Maybe have a reunion in about 20 years so we can talk about her latest album NFR that dropped the week before...

i am the cockroach that will singlehandedly inhabit this site and turn it into my complete and total domain

I am honestly so chill bopping along to venice bitch until I catch up on here and get stressed about no news/maybe we won't get cinnamon/iyc etc lol you all make each other & the situation seem much worse (: happens every era

Sometimes things don't go to plan and delays happen but by Christmas we will have all overplayed NFR and be thirsty for more so no worries just enjoy yr life

can you just do some voodoo and get her to leak yosemite or something

anything

at all

u try running the biggest cult on LB dealing with yosemiphobes on a daily basis with the site admin not allowing u to purge and slaughter innocent members for sacrifice imw roking with the BUDGET i have! we have spawned yosemite's legacy into MAC and Venice Bitch it's not our fault hillsong fuckhouse is trying to combat our endeavours and lure lana into the wrong side of history to wipe yosemite sister can't a lipster of the year do the best it can

Honestly... would it surprise anyone if she finished working with Jack and started working again with Emile or Rick for a few more tracks? Maybe she finished the record and then had a really good idea for a couple extra tracks with one of them and she’s doing those for a deluxe or special edition?

Plot twist she’s actually reworking the whole album with Rick. Ultraviolence is shaking. Cinnamon has been scrapped. HIADTFAWLMTHBIHISOQPAJCNEN trap version incoming. Coachella Pt. 2 incoming. Yosemite still not incoming. Billy Eyelash collab incoming.

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Album is obviously coming in June now.....

june for this album feels flat out wrong, it doesn't sound like summery june music. Unless none of these singles are on the album and it sounds completely different, the latest she should released it is early may. But you never know with lana

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Schedule wil be....

March, poetry book.

June, tour.

December 31, album.

Gucci campaign, nothing for the rest of time.

The end.

where does my child fit in this itenerary

Since she announced lots of festival dates yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if she also starts the album promo in the next few days. Last month, we were told (I don't remember by who) that HIAB would arrive soon. The same thing happened for Hope; Elle said it would be out soon, and it was released the month after. So if "soon" means a month, we should definitely get HIAB this month!

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

How can this woman say she wants to be Instagram baddie if she keeps appearing without eyebrows and makeup? Am I missing something or baddies are bad bitch attitude with full makeup on?

Those 11-year old girlies shading each other are badder than Lana at the moment tbh

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png