Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It's very cool she achieved 24 500 000 streams on Spotify for MAC and almost 11 000 000 for Hope (despite the fact that it's just a piano ballad), both without promo. Since Lana never got big numbers with streaming platforms, I think it's already good.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

It's very cool she achieved 24 500 000 streams on Spotify for MAC and almost 11 000 000 for Hope (despite the fact that it's just a piano ballad), both without promo. Since Lana never got big numbers with streaming platforms, I think it's already good.

MAC was added to a lot of playlists and now I’m starting to see Venice Bitch in a lot of alternative playlists so whichever Spotify employee is doing this for Lana is a saint.

I mean Love is doing quite well and Lust For Life as well.

giphy.gif

Yeah this guy is far gone. Ben is probably keeping an eye on him

:point: 

@@Ben Mawson i have so many great ideas for lana on her upcoming adventure and journey through the riggedy and tumultous terrain of musical stardom, acclaim, legacy, and legend and let me tell u sir i won't let u nor miss del rey down beause my isead are some of the most perfect most best most refined most categorically correct and skinny nd make perfect sense and i can't wait to tell u all on my own free time and your own spare time when i can and yosemite is the first step in world domination as it's one of her best songs and i personally think she needs a rightful kicker off kickstart jumpstart boogeywoogeymandamnbamndamn single to launch herself into her sixth or seventh or even eighth or maybe even ninth era if she decides that route is best for her the music the fan the music and the mountain sierra terrain of yosemite and happystne valley in concordia i mean california hahaha my badi made types typoes sometimes anyways so with yosemite i think we have something really good on own our two hands and fourty five feet here because let me tell you sir yosemite to me is something so great ever since she announced it on a radio bbc or beats 1 radio show on the radio when she premired and debuted her megasmash hit lust for life featuring abel aka the weekend in april 17th 2017 and how that looks so beautiful on paper with the reoccuring 7s, you know what also has seven letters? not yosemite, but that has eight so it's okay and we still love stan and support it and how ever since then she also mentioned i ain't no candle in the wind in the V magazine interview with fellow witchy sisters stevie nicks who also had appeared into the hit TV show for the gays american horror story apocalypse in several episodes with fellow costar stevie nicks and i feel like that cirucmvented concentrated yet no pulp witch power really helped shape and manifest yosemite which is why i kill 2 goats every week and sacarafice an blasphemous lanaboards member 1ce evry month to keep myself and other people humble as i wittle down the populous and population and community and general locale into greatness for her magnum opus and best song ever, yosemite. and from there yosemite yosemite will possibly begin her rightful true right reign under lana del lord god el rey yosemigod yogodmeti godsemite whatever u might call it because i for one believe it to be true and the world is so beautiful and the yosemite valley is so beautiful and you should check it out sometime i've never checked it out in my entire life but i truly think it's one of the most greatest and magnificent places in the entirey of american elgislature and worldivews are so much different on that side of town and only thoe with the right mind like amelia aerheart and charlie chuck chicken grant really command the attention of the willowing mountains and singing airwaves as it vibrates through the terra and the mounds making sweet layers of organic architecture allowing the spawned flowerbeds to flow their seed through the leaves and singular grass nodules tossing scented airation and purity into every corner square inch of nose and foot radius within the many many many miles that take up the federal land and yosemite as a song is this nice folky ballad in high pitch and vocal excellence that nothing else can compare to and the lyrics talk about a relationship mvig through time like a time moves through time or an era moves through time ad we can see time and time and time again that time withers into dust but the memories are forever standing if you're willing to hold them close to your heart because memories and moments and expereiecnes change and leave us as we grow taller stronger better faster stronger with more willpower and love and light and peace and faith and purity and love and lust and benevolence and vigor in our hearts as we grow older and those memories stay with us if you allow them to and so the memories are always with you and me and us and every fan within the stratosphere above beneath and beside the table mesas of arizona through the creeks of montana and the buffalo of norman rockwell painting and design fleet into the americana atmosphere and painting composition found within many great pop culture artworks and as we can see nobody has ever done such referential works of musical theory and reference and theory crafting towards something so great so blue and so beautiful as yosemite valley for it truly is lana's best song and if it is given a video of greatest and highest and fliest and best proportions it will esteem and torch lana's legacy into the pits of heaven and peaks of hell and lighten the entire limbo of mortal coils and space and void between the two arch nemesis layers of dimensial ever more and ever lasting forever, for yosemite and it's children and i will lead it into forevermore and forever tandem with the best works of art by the best men and women and the best animals and the best architectural periods of time as we fly to great new hieghts in the faith that nobody can ever dare stop me for the love is the biggest beating and greatest force in all of time and that love if you let yourself love something so much you will intrinsically begin to manifest ever more love for it and nobody can ever tell you otherwise and yosemite is truly that for me and with her new era being en route if yosemite isn't on norman fucking rockwell i highly implore you to ler lana del rey elizabethian grant set my child yosemite free into the world, into the space, into the forseeable and unseeable universe among past present future present future past past future past past past peresent and present in the now to let it's glowing tendrils replace the popular sockets of craniums and eyeballs and let the damned reach hell and the blessed reach heaven as it is truly the savior of times as my name is salvatore and it is truly the savior of yosemite as my prophecy is currently being fulfilled as each gruesome day without my blessed beautiful baby lives among the theoretical airspace in lana's head never physically manifesting itself infront of my very tearful eyes 

amen, bless yosemite.

This is a longer, more self-indulgent rant than the "Ride" monologue, Tropico, or the "Venice Bitch" outro. Jesus.

Ben's my bottom daddy

i want to spam him untill him give me some dick pics of him thats would be fine u kno

So who's gonna take one for the team and milk Ben? :awkney2: He has a wife right? She wouldn't mind :umadney:

righttt???????? our minds :wowcry:

i bet he's big

With your big eyes, and your bi-i-ig...

I wanna suck his dick...

@BenMawson :lolliney: :lolliney: :lolliney: :lolliney: :lolliney: :lolliney: :lolliney: :lolliney: :lolliney: :lolliney:

Not everyone taking turns milking the manager :umadney:

@BenMawson

WatchfulMeanGemsbuck-small.gif

I love how we’re all so bored and thirsty for news that yall’re talking about Ben’s dick :toofunny:

tenor.gif

what do you mean she used to be the second most streamed female artist back in 2013

i would like for her to have a song about aviation again on the album too, maybe something similar to I Can Fly production wise, being free like a bird, spreading your wings etc- it would make a lot of sense

I mashed the like button so fast on this post I almost broke my beak!

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

if you guys date ben he will dump you for another dua lipa ! watchout

I got new rules I count 'em

1. Don't date Ben Mawson

then her and her manager acts really passive agressive and unproffesional towards us, like wtf

whatever

Ben her manager didn’t like it so shes redoing it. Hence the delay

Yeah, I just couldn't get it up for that.

Ben Mawson and Lana visiting @@Eclipse 's house after lying twinks on instagram frame him for leaking NFR in hopes the album gets released early

tenor.gif?itemid=9048596

Wait, which one of us is Big Bird? I'm so confused...

cheers to the DM we're going to get from Ben in about an hour

tenor.gif

as long as its a nude :angie:

bitch I saw your comment :lmao:

Bitch I saw it too. 

LB when Ben called us rabid: 

200w.gif?cid=3640f6095c46567a68664a3636f

We just want the fuckin' truth

@@Eclipse sweetie im so sorry

i hope ben breaks into your UK flat and demolishes your cheap heels and riddens your life with endless lawsuits for distress and idiocy

You're within the jurisdiction of the UK now? Interesting.

Ben only acts like he hates us online but in real life he seems nice

keep-calm-the-hate-is-real--1.jpg

This is a longer, more self-indulgent rant than the "Ride" monologue, Tropico, or the "Venice Bitch" outro. Jesus.

ben...ben 

please mr mawson listen to me

i just really want yosemite to be released someday 

ben please

You're within the jurisdiction of the UK now? Interesting.

by jurisdiction do u mean u wanna hang out n talk ab lana's best song yosemite, discuss new talentry on the horizon

what do you mean she used to be the second most streamed female artist back in 2013

Whoa I didn't know that! But it's only because of the Summertime Sadness remix I guess... And it was 6 years ago :'(

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

im going to get so sick of VB and MAC by the time she releases the album

That’s why i’m Taking a break from them at the moment. The only Lana I listen to these days is a selection of songs from each album.

Last time, by the time she released LFL, I couldn’t listen to Love and the title track anymore, I had worn them out.

I haven't listened to any of the NFR songs in a while now so that I can reexperience them when the album dropped, and I honestly can't wait to experience hiadtfawlmth-bihi again in the context of the album. I remember hearing Love again for the first time in a long while when LfL dropped and it was an experience. i've listened to venice bitch earlier today tho but tbh that song still sounds as good as it did in september

qfrWuBl.png

I got new rules I count 'em1. Don't date Ben MawsonwhateverYeah, I just couldn't get it up for that.Wait, which one of us is Big Bird? I'm so confused...Bitch I saw it too.  We just want the fuckin' truth You're within the jurisdiction of the UK now? Interesting.keep-calm-the-hate-is-real--1.jpg

who actually runs this account LMFAO

Its got to be a dad with these jokes

I agree that it's a bit tiring but I also think we make it more tiring than it needs to be because we obsess over it. Not blaming anyone for doing it, I do it too, but then I remind myself how she doesn't owe us anything and I put on Venice Bitch and float away to bliss. :flutter:

It’s true that we are not the most patient bunch. And we encourage each other on being frantic. I’m taking a break from the NFR songs at the moment : I want to be able to listen to them on the album when it is released, rather than burn them out like I did with Love and the title track form LFL.

Ben honestly needs a bong rip, a cigarette, and a 3 hour milking session. Such anger in such a small man lmao

You say this as if I haven't already tried...

i volunteer for the milking session  :yesnod:

tenor.gif

WTF LMFAOOOOO just for that I hope she has an orgy of COLLABS  SOME1 FOCKING CALL HER MANAGER

new phone who dis

For those of you who think I am reading a script or being paid by Ben Mawson to divert the fandom's attention away from Hillsong's past or the Israel controversy, you are wrong. I love miss Lana Del Rey and applaud her for all her upcoming success.

venmoed you

who actually runs this account LMFAO

Its got to be a dad with these jokes

Maja doesn't think I'm funny either.

You say this as if I haven't already tried...

tenor.gif

new phone who dis

venmoed you

Maja doesn't think I'm funny either.

LMAO LANA'S MANAGER HAS AN ACCOUNT ON HERE!?

He must think we're all fuckin insane lmfao

negAbhB.png