Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So will she keep up the tradition and let us hear the titular track before release?

I can see that being the final song dropped before the whole record. Maybe in March?

8V7Yvel.png

i love that both chuck and ben have acknowledged my yosemite stanning and yet here i am

withering

ben please end my suffering i need the song to kill me softly

You really think that's Ben? Please

The level of delusion... far too much

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This should merge with the Random Conversation thread at this point

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

If that's not the real Ben Mawson, it's gotta be an incredibly dedicated troll. Like, the account was created in September 2012, so it's almost as old as LanaBoards itself, and there have been no name changes either. :illumilana:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

LDR7 Better sound like this cbOrd43.gif

I think about this every single day, her fucking voice! what the fuck... this the same woman that sung change and old money, her vocal range is insane. It's so cool how she can literally sing any genre :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

she needs to bring this energy towards her albums and be more experimental, why is she limiting her music to just whispering over a piano

..btw was that a cover or an unreleased song?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

You guys realize that's not Ben's real account right :awkney:

Y'all think mister Ben has enough time to be on a gay forum, I mean lanaboards, when he has dua lipa and Lana to take care of? I've gotta laugh! :thumb3:

Well I mean he doesn't ever have time to get on here NOW.

But I assume when he made the account in 2012 it was to be that cool manager who's interactive with the fanbase