Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Are u really telling me that Lana's manager just logged on to troll us, w no reassurances, or better yet he knows nothing either. I smell a farce WHERE IS THE NEWS 2liamfo.jpg

No it’s not her manager lmao don’t feed into a bored fan at best

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Ok can Lana at least release Best American Record and Yosemite as side tracks for NFR? Like legit bitch they're already recorded, just put em up on Spotify as a double single shit that's made to promote NFR but is not part of the actual album itself. She won't even have to lift a finger just upload ya damn songs, take an outtake from LFL era, slap both titles on the pic and boom we're happy and she can be lazy. COME ON GIRL :dafuq:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

lana NFR is in tatters and the site is burning down. lana yosemite. oh my god she has her airpods in she can't hear us oh god oh fuck

qePL6Iz.jpg

I love this time when Ben shows up here and quotes some random post about his d*** etc. and says nothing about Lana or the album.

It goes hard. Oh wait, you meant the album?

If that's not the real Ben Mawson, it's gotta be an incredibly dedicated troll. Like, the account was created in September 2012, so it's almost as old as LanaBoards itself, and there have been no name changes either. :illumilana:

Being the real Ben Mawson and being an incredibly dedicated troll are not mutually exclusive.

You guys realize that's not Ben's real account right :awkney:

Y'all think mister Ben has enough time to be on a gay forum, I mean lanaboards, when he has dua lipa and Lana to take care of? I've gotta laugh! :thumb3:

You'd be surprised how much time you'd have on your hands if one of your clients stopped listening to most of your advice, but still paid you anyway. Or maybe you wouldn't. Also, I stick my twin Ed with a lot of the drudge work.

ben trying to tell lana to do something 

Kzuj849.gif

This guy gets it.

Ben Mawson please leak I Talk To Jesus

Here ya go: https://bit.ly/2WMbcDc

I only leak Lana tracks on my Soundcloud.

can someone please tell me if thats the real ben or not

I'm the real Ben, but then again, that's exactly what a fake Ben would say. Technically speaking, my dad is the real Ben Mawson and I'm just a half-Iranian ripoff of the original. Lana trolling is in my blood. I come by it honestly.

Dear Ben Mawson, quit your job

ok

UsAgainstTheWorld.mp3

okay but who are the friend's he's got on his profile?

all of them have never changed a name and haven't been on in at least two years idk boys they might be lana and crew

where's the conspiracy thread

DJBjN85UIAACWYb.jpg

Or I just forgot to tick the "Allow me to approve members before they're added as a friend" box when I first signed up.

@@Ben Mawson I'm a hole sir. And only a hole. For you. Track my IP. You know the addy.

I wont not suck you tf up. Period :sluttybunny:

Hi, a hole.  :hae:

LMAO so Pink just announced her next album. Lead single in two weeks, album in April. Meanwhile, Lana hasn't even told us which shows she's gonna cancel, let alone given us any news about the album whose first two singles were released five (5) months ago. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

He's not the real Ben if he knows Us Against The World AND the whole "adding .mp3" after the track name, that is some stan language shit i doubt lana's manager would know... also, i doubt the real ben would know hardly any of Lana's old unreleased songs. Its not like she brings them up alot and Ben doesn't get paid for knowing every detail of his artist

LMAO so Pink just announced her next album. Lead single in two weeks, album in April. Meanwhile, Lana hasn't even told us which shows she's gonna cancel, let alone given us any news about the album whose first two singles were released five (5) months ago. :rip:

LMAO- do people still listen to mediocre pink? :lmao:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

LMAO- do people still listen to mediocre pink? :lmao:

Well, Beautiful Trauma was the second-most successful album by a female artist of 2017, just after Reputation – and it wasn't even a good album. So I guess people do still listen to her. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

P!nk is amazing!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Pretty much most of Australia LOVE her. She’s huge here tbh

TBH I think she's huge pretty much everywhere. What's even more impressive than her album sales is how she sells out stadium after stadium. She's quite a force when it comes to touring. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

she didnt posted about portugal on her instagram.. match the points dear :creep:

Lust For Dead   large.gif