Elle

Venice Bitch

I honestly can't tell if she is saying "Me, Myself I like diamonds" or "Be my sulfur like diamonds"

Does anyone know what she says at around 4:10?

La la la la la beautiful, beautiful, cruiser

La la la la la crusier, beauitiful, cruiser

wha wha wha wha wha whatever, what everything whatever

It's kinda just nonsense but ^

This is such a stretch but I got this thought and ran with it.

In VB to me it seems to me like she’s either finally meeting up with her lover in heaven and growing old with him. The chorus is her praying and calling our for him “it’s me.” I really think the guitar solo is her emotional journey to heaven/mediative state....and the last chorus “oh god I LOVE him on my lips.” Finally together forever.

Her philosophy background is such an inspiration to her music.

OR she’s just describing a fantasy, an artists’ “hallmark” perfect ending = “you write , I tour”. Everything’s perfect. The way it seems to go back and forth from reality to fantasy reminds me of West Coast a little bit.

Hm, this might be a reach but I know "Sha" is kinda like old California/surfer lingo that kinda means "Yeah!"

So the fact that Lana says "yeah" in the background and this is a California-themed song wouldn't surprise me if she actually does say that.

yep she's saying "chyeah!" (heard live in December)

Does Yosemite have puss puss?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

When she sings "You're in the yard, I light the fire, and as the summer fades away... Nothing gold can stay" that's when I start transcending, but after she sings it the second time and it goes into that guitar solo and her saying YEAH... CHYEAH, that's when I'm truly SENT.

Wait so after Lana's recent shows, is it confirmed that she is singing la la la la la la loser beautiful beautiful lalalalalalala loser?

She included us in her music! I am so grateful.

Mfhp.gif

I think I’m nearly a year late with this but is the line “Me myself I like diamonds, my baby crimson and clover.” a drug reference? She’s used diamonds to refer to drugs in Florida Kilos.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I think I’m nearly a year late with this but is the line “Me myself I like diamonds, my baby crimson and clover.” a drug reference? She’s used diamonds to refer to drugs in Florida Kilos.

I found -nearly a year ago- that "crimson and clover" were references to drugs also, but don't remember exactly to which ones... Anyway, it makes sense in the context of the song and in her own lyrical universe.

Looks like she’s referencing a song from the sixties called Crimson and Clover by Tommy James and The Shondells. Part of the song goes “Crimson and clover, over and over.”

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Looks like she’s referencing a song from the sixties called Crimson and Clover by Tommy James and The Shondells. Part of the song goes “Crimson and clover, over and over.”

Yeah and clover is a nickname for weed ... but idk about the crimson. It all has a double meaning, I'm sure. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream