Elle

Venice Bitch

YES! Moderators with taste

@salvatore we've converted another one

wO2GsTQ.gif

Roll out the banners our reign is only just beginning sistren we're coming for the blood of heathens to spread among our new followers

wO2GsTQ.gif

honestly, if you mean brooklyn baby then yes it is very boring.

I wasn't but the fact you had to answer it with a semi-question like how people respond "what do you mean by smoke" when ppl ask others if they smoke means you probably shoulda gotten euthanized in 2014 but like the resilient poor tastin bitch that i love with my whole heart that you are you're somehow still here i hope that nastiness gets slain so you may rejoice within the glimmering whispy waters of Yosemite Falls while my fellow cult members dance in the rain and make diagrams and loving quotes from the reflected stars and paint with all the colors of the wind bum bitch 

wO2GsTQ.gif

Roll out the banners our reign is only just beginning sistren we're coming for the blood of heathens to spread among our new followers

wO2GsTQ.gif

I wasn't but the fact you had to answer it with a semi-question like how people respond "what do you mean by smoke" when ppl ask others if they smoke means you probably shoulda gotten euthanized in 2014 but like the resilient poor tastin bitch that i love with my whole heart that you are you're somehow still here i hope that nastiness gets slain so you may rejoice within the glimmering whispy waters of Yosemite Falls while my fellow cult members dance in the rain and make diagrams and loving quotes from the reflected stars and paint with all the colors of the wind bum bitch 

wO2GsTQ.gif

the bossy bottom jumped out <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Reminds me of MTWBT with the random but pretty lyrics

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

This melody is gorgeous.

I can’t believe some of the audacious comparisons in this thread :rip: It reminds me more of Jewel or Mazzy’s Among My Swan album. A little bit of the softer side of Hole thrown in

Someone DM Lana and ask if it’s live stream or life’s dream

This melody is gorgeous.

I can’t believe some of the audacious comparisons in this thread :rip: It reminds me more of Jewel or Mazzy’s Among My Swan album. A little bit of the softer side of Hole thrown in

Someone DM Lana and ask if it’s live stream or life’s dream

I definitely think it's life's dream. That's what I personally hear and feel like it makes better sense in context of the song. Maybe the captions will help clarify once they put the visual up.

Now I'm listening again and hear livestream, fuck lol.

Edited by DLT

Remember when we got UV (track) and then SoC and BB and we were all confused because they were at the time all kind of the same and “boring” but what if these are like that situation where the whole album will be fuckING KILLER AND A MASTERPIECE AND LITERALLY FUCK US ALL UP

and let's not forget she's an album type of girl. Many songs from her can feel weird or out of place taken alone. But the whole landscape she creates is always magical. Music To Watch Boys To felt weird to me, when we first got it, and Terrence Loves You as well. But on Honeymoon, with the rest of the album: they are just masterpieces.

Everyone was pretty disappointed in the Ultraviolence tracks when they were released. The best Lana music takes time to grow on you.

AMEN! Preach!!!

I remember the slander for HM, where so many said it was too boring, when it came out. But now, HM is considered heavenly. All the songs I didn't like from her at first always found a way to hit me hard, at the right moment.

and let's not forget she's an album type of girl. Many songs from her can feel weird or out of place taken alone. But the whole landscape she creates is always magical. Music To Watch Boys To felt weird to me, when we first got it, and Terrence Loves You as well. But on Honeymoon, with the rest of the album: they are just masterpieces.

AMEN! Preach!!!

I remember the slander for HM, where so many said it was too boring, when it came out. But now, HM is considered heavenly. All the songs I didn't like from her at first always found a way to hit me hard, at the right moment.

Omg YES. Ultraviolence and Honeymoon are mood music, and this upcoming record seems to be going back to those vibes with a fresh sound!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.