Elle

“Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass” hardcover Poetry Book Pre-Release Thread

:( does anyone know where to get for India?

Amazon?

I ordered the CD from her website but my bank asked me for a code to confirm the payment, which I wasn’t able to give in time... However, when I went back to the store, it said my order was confirmed. I didn’t get any mail, so I don’t know what happened, did my order really got confirmed even though I couldn’t confirm the payment to my bank? I’m scared of doing it again and being charged twice  :(

Try to email them about it

Amazon link for book?

No paperback version in Amazon?

Where else is the paperback available

Amazon is the only store offering the paperback so I think there isn't a paperback version & they're just misinformed 

The fact that this is one of the bestselling books on Amazon right now (and that it's #2 on Barnes and Noble) is pretty phenomenal, especially in view of how they haven't promoted it to anyone aside from those who follow her. This thing is really on track to sell a ton of copies.

The fact that this is one of the bestselling books on Amazon right now (and that it's #2 on Barnes and Noble) is pretty phenomenal, especially in view of how they haven't promoted it to anyone aside from those who follow her. This thing is really on track to sell a ton of copies.

A NYT Best Seller is very likely to happen. Its like a #1 on Billboard200 but for Books :hdu:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

seriously, lana does not need promo, her base is strong enough to keep her going and get her up there for others to discover. this is really good for her, her dream of becoming a beautiful poet is manifesting. already top 5 best seller on US amazon   :hottie:

it is

Thanks, I asked because I remember the price to be cheaper, something like 16$ so I was confused. Did they raise the price tag?

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

thanks, I asked because I remember the price to be cheaper, something like 16$ so I was confused. Did they raise the price tag?

I think it has the preorder guarantee of the lowest price. So if the price gets lowered again they'll repay you the difference

thanks, I asked because I remember the price to be cheaper, something like 16$ so I was confused. Did they raise the price tag?

the hardcover book has always been around $20, i'm not entirely sure though.. maybe you've mistaken it with the cd?

the hardcover book has always been around $20, i'm not entirely sure though.. maybe you've mistaken it with the cd?

I think there was a british page where it was 16 pounds, maybe that's what ultrababy remembers. On the German amazon page it's even 22€ :poordat:

seriously, lana does not need promo, her base is strong enough to keep her going and get her up there for others to discover. this is really good for her, her dream of becoming a beautiful poet is manifesting. already top 5 best seller on US amazon   :hottie:

the artistic and professional growth from Ride to now is just amazing

giphy.gif

I tried to order the book from that free delivery site but it wouldn't accept my money so I had to buy it from waterstones instead for much more and now I'm lowkey sad because I'll have less money for the audio versions. :( It'd be so much better if the hardback was sold here in Sweden too, sigh... :sadcore3:

Both Adlibris and Bokus has the book, just search on ISBN... It's not up for pre-order yet, but probably soon.

Adlibris: https://www.adlibris.com/se/bok/untitled-sr-1-9781471199660

Bokus: https://www.bokus.com/bok/9781982167288/untitled-sr-1/

Both Adlibris and Bokus has the book, just search on ISBN... It's not up for pre-order yet, but probably soon.

Adlibris: https://www.adlibris.com/se/bok/untitled-sr-1-9781471199660

Bokus: https://www.bokus.com/bok/9781982167288/untitled-sr-1/

TFFFFFFF I’ll cancel my previous order THANK YOU!!! I searched for the ISBN a day (two?) ago but nothing showed up anywhere!

Guys!! @@Skid Row Cherry Pie @@Zetterberg @@nevada darling

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I know the money is supposed to go to charity and whatnot and you should support independent bookstores, but if anyone wants a deal on the hardcover Amazon currently has it listed for $15.71.