Elle

“Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass” hardcover Poetry Book Pre-Release Thread

I saw this pic on Twitter, it’s for $45... :’( https://i.imgur.com/IHJIbne.jpg

I always knew it wouldn’t be for $1. >w>

I don't want to think about the shipping prices....ugh

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

yall can search the ISBN on ur local book store and it will show up as "TBA" etc but since its gonna be Violet u could already preorder that way and avoid high international shipping costs

e.g. this is the bookdepository link https://www.bookdepository.com/Untitled-SR-1-Be-Confirmed-Simon--Schuster/9781471199660 and they ship free worldwide afaik

image.png

so we've seen 17 pounds, 21 dollars, 30 dollars, and 45 dollars??? and lana saying it's one dollar... we can never have it easy can we

One dollar was when she wanted to bind it herself... Now with the proceeds going (in part I think) to the Navajo community, it had to be more than one buck :/

Just went to edit the OP and... :toofunny:

Lana will be self-releasing her poetry book with about 30 poems! Titled “Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass”

She plans to release the book this year before Norman Fucking Rockwell.

I suppose it's worth the wait though with the original plan being just 30 poems, and now there's a whole 112-page hardcover book!

Anyway, I've updated the OP to read as the following, with the information being taken from her instagram post & the info on Waterstones - 

Lana Del Rey's poetry Book "Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass" will be released September 29th, 2020.

The book will be 112 pages and released through publishing company Simon & Schuster. Some of the proceeds from the book will be donated to Navajo Water Project.

Preorder the hard cover book here.

50091907047_3e82d81379_o.jpg

previous OP:

Lana will be self-releasing her poetry book with about 30 poems! Titled “Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass”

She plans to release the book this year before Norman Fucking Rockwell.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

yall can search the ISBN on ur local book store and it will show up as "TBA" etc but since its gonna be Violet u could already preorder that way and avoid high international shipping costs

e.g. this is the bookdepository link https://www.bookdepository.com/Untitled-SR-1-Be-Confirmed-Simon--Schuster/9781471199660 and they ship free worldwide afaik

To make it easier for everyone, this is the ISBN.

ISBN10 1471199665

ISBN13 9781471199660

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm so damn excited!!! I hope it's coming July 28, so we have it ASAP (and 1 day after my bday hehe)

It's obvious that the price isn't 1 dollar anymore since she's donating. This is such a nice move! Exciting.

<3

e.g. this is the bookdepository link https://www.bookdepository.com/Untitled-SR-1-Be-Confirmed-Simon--Schuster/9781471199660 and they ship free worldwide afaik

Thank you!! You are right the shipping is free!! I think I'll preorder it right now !!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

all signs pointing to

july 28th for the audio book release

sept 29th for the hard copy release

poor lana didnt even get to tell us the release dates herself yet :toofunny:

all signs pointing to

july 28th for the audio book release

sept 29th for the hard copy release

poor lana didnt even get to tell us the release dates herself yet :toofunny:

:toofunny: if she hadnt announced the announcement we wouldve never found out

image.png

I'm so damn excited!!! I hope it's coming July 28, so we have it ASAP (and 1 day after my bday hehe)

It's obvious that the price isn't 1 dollar anymore since she's donating. This is such a nice move! Exciting.

<3

i mean i thought it was only going to be a dollar for the audiobook / versions she printed and bound herself. that makes more sense bc it would cost nothing to produce. but i’m glad it’s more so more goes to charitable causes.

:toofunny: if she hadnt announced the announcement we wouldve never found out

her team really should just keep her updated more... i assume they know its already out for pre order on many sites 

aw July 28th is my birthday! that would be fun!!

just pre-ordered my hardback copy!! <3

hello my fellow leo  :hooker:

hello my fellow leo :hooker:

Bitches we make a Leo trio, my bday is August 5 :hooker:

So this will be a nice early bday surprise. I’d love have her audiobook to tide me over till COCC