Elle

“Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass” hardcover Poetry Book Pre-Release Thread

42 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

She doesn’t promote the hardcover either... Lana, sweetie, I love you so much but you need to put your shit together 

exactly lol 

if they dont want anything to overshadow violet release maybe at least try promoting it and not just having instagram ads :oprah3: and the sales are being donated ... whatever % it may be, that should be a reason to promote it even more. either way, its well overshadowed already, they released the audio book way to early before physical imho, messy.. :oprah3:

5 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

She doesn’t promote the hardcover either... Lana, sweetie, I love you so much but you need to put your shit together 

I feel like this is going to be her next post

at night or tomorrow

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

but surely they're not putting any effort in promoting violet, which is annoying because this could be the perfect excuse for her not saying anything about cocc

this book could be reaching other audiences but instead only her hardcore fans are paying attention and buying it it seems (I'm not following how well this book is selling tho I only see it being mentioned here)

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, violets said:

exactly lol 

if they dont want anything to overshadow voilet release maybe at least try promoting it and not just having instagram ads :oprah3: and the sales are being donated ... whatever % it may be, that should be a reason to promote it even more. either way, its well overshadowed already, they released the audio book way to early before physical imho, messy.. :oprah3:

I sincerely think that everybody just forgot the hardcover already... she mentioned it on July... since that month we don’t have a single word about that. She is overshadowing her book herself

0YnL0Kf.gif

4 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I feel like this is going to be her next post

at night or tomorrow

can't believe I invented predictions

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

The book has already leaked on Instagram.

Can you fuckers wait for the book to come out on Monday before you start scanning the book??? The fuck?!

:lanasrs2:

54 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Something makes me laugh at the photo on the back it looks a bit out of place. A cheap instagram photo. 

It is a cheap Instagram photo. :thumb3:

1 hour ago, sexyslutboy said:

Am I really gonna spend $35 on this idk

Plus shipping and handling with tax. :facepalm:

Comes out to $42 for me. I want her poetry  book but I can't do it like this. I'll have to wait for a used copy on EBay or Amazon. I know it's all going to charity, but my own ass needs charity. The pandemic has hit everyone very hard. Unemployment. Food prices going up. I can buy food with $42. Real life > a poetry book. 

I'm not paying that much money for a poetry book. I'll wait for someone to sell it for the price normal poetry books usually are $10.00 - $18.00. :diva:

Just a note that some people have received Violet early and are posting pictures and poems around which would be considered a leak, so please do not share anything from the book that hasn't been shared by Lana before Tuesday please! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Tuesday? Lana said Monday. Either way I agree. Some stans have no chill. 

r4TLv33.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS