Elle

“Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass” hardcover Poetry Book Pre-Release Thread

25 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

someone said they got their book already and theres only one lana pic there:yawn:

To be fair it's not the point of the book lol, and she doesn't even include many pics of herself, if any, in her album booklets either

Why did Lana say Monday and Ben say Tuesday for Violets release? What is the truth

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

14 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Why did Lana say Monday and Ben say Tuesday for Violets release? What is the truth

It's Tuesday, Ben even edited the original post in which he said the 26th. Yday after Lana said Monday, people were commenting under Ben's posts asking which one's the real date and he replied saying it's the 29th.

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

2 minutes ago, normanrockweII said:

why I cant buy her book in her website? it always redirect me to a null spotify page

which link are you clicking? I just went to her website and clicked every available option for the book and they all directed me to the lnk.to site 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

which link are you clicking? I just went to her website and clicked every available option for the book and they all directed me to the lnk.to site 

the hardcover link

it opens https://lana.lnk.to/HardcoverWE but that redirects me to spotify 

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

When you search for Lana.lnk.to/hardcover it redirects to https://open.spotify.com/artist/00000?nd=1

this