Sign in to follow this  
Dua Lipa

NFR Promo Shoot (Chuck Grant)

I want to agree, but I’ll never forget Lizzy sitting with a cigarette in her hand in a trashed kitchen. Iconic.

Damn. Ok. You got me there. I forgot about this pic and it's deadass one of my fav pics of all time Lana or not

x3VKD8t.png

If it is Chuck then it's the first photo I've actually liked, that she has taken. Kinda want it to be the album cover.

Something feels really timeless about it....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

for a solid 2 minutes i thought that was going to be the NFR album cover and i almost cried because it would've ruined the era.

the location is good, her hair is good, her face is good........ its just the clothing she's wearing and her shoes that make me want to die

for a solid 2 minutes i thought that was going to be the NFR album cover and i almost cried because it would've ruined the era.

the location is good, her hair is good, her face is good........ its just the clothing she's wearing and her shoes that make me want to die

RT

Like the Paramount sign sparkling, sparkling just for me

Omg FUCK I want this to be the album cover sooooo bad I think it is so beautiful and encapsulates the sound of the two singles really well ugh. But knowing Lana the actual cover art will be fugly 

FzytWEW.png

I want this to be the cover art too!! but I just don't think it would make sense them showing this off now when the album isn't coming til early 2019???
ugh. it is so beautiful. she's gorgeous

“YOUR NAME IS SUN CHILD!!!! BYE.... your real name probably maylee and i just know you look like a cabbage patch doll..white pasty boring straight tennessee fat bitch. GET A GRIP” - Jesus