annedauphine

girl in red

Lesbian soft rock alternative pop Lana inspired aesthetics SUPER FUCKING GOOD SHIT.

To get an idea of her style - this is her incredible cover of Talia by King Princess; she was in her recommended which is how I discovered her

ZKcaooE.png

She's kind of like The Neighbourhood vibed... I need her to make 9083098 more songs

Actually she opened for King Princess in Paris and it's been a week that my sister whines that the opening act was incredible but she can't remember who it was... Urgh can't believe this hoe got to see her live. It seems perfect for live. The world is small

Edit: I'M A FUCKING STAN

Edit 2: nvm lmfao she opened for Clairo not King Princess

ZKcaooE.png

i'm jamming so fucking hard right now

i think i'm in love thank you anne

My pleasure king  :flutter: I've been trying hard since yesterday to find who to compare her to... For now I have The Neighbourhood, Arctic Monkeys (a bit), The 1975 in aesthetics, Lana in approach, who else? I KNOW I've heard this kind of sound before, I'm absolutely convinced of it, something extremely similar, but I can't pinpoint who. We really need the artist to make more songs tho

ZKcaooE.png

My pleasure king  :flutter: I've been trying hard since yesterday to find who to compare her to... For now I have The Neighbourhood, Arctic Monkeys (a bit), The 1975 in aesthetics, Lana in approach, who else? I KNOW I've heard this kind of sound before, I'm absolutely convinced of it, something extremely similar, but I can't pinpoint who. We really need the artist to make more songs tho

i honestly can't think of another comparison, but it does have that familiar kind of feel so i definitely get what you mean.

i need an album very soon though i'm low key hooked

omg never thought i'd see a thread about her here!  have her whole discography tbh (except dramatic lil bitch cuz it's not on the place where i buy my music)

praying she pulls out an album this year since her entire discography up until now is stellar

if you honestly wanna find more music like her i'd suggest snail mail or lowell!  both are pretty similar and have a lot of good music in of themselves

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

She has a hell of a lot of views on Spotify. I was expecting her to be relatively underground still as she's a new artist with only singles and an EP(?). I love it tho! My fave is Forget Her, we fell in love in October and Girls.

Girls is an ANTHEM fuck

i recently listened to her music and holy fuck is it amazing.

the music isn’t meant for me since I’m a gay cis man but fuck these songs hit so hard.

girls is really an anthem, that song gives me everything I need like it doesnt let up, it’s so goooooood

oops no ones been on this topic since last year dhakndksdkkskd

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...