canela

Slayyyter

27 minutes ago, I Come In Peace said:

I love Slayyyter but Throatzilla sounds like a Brooke Candy copy...

?

Girl noooo.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

So Slater was @itslulo (on Instagram) yesterday and Lulo posted a story of "Doghouse" saying "that unreleased @slayyyter".

I SWEAR if this song remains unreleased I'll sue Catherine for homophobia, I ain't having that.

8 hours ago, Jord said:

So Slater was @itslulo (on Instagram) yesterday and Lulo posted a story of "Doghouse" saying "that unreleased @slayyyter".

I SWEAR if this song remains unreleased I'll sue Catherine for homophobia, I ain't having that.

i thought she might've updated doghouse since the last time she played it but its still the same https://uTHOT/w72bac

it was like a 3 or 4 week gap between self destruct and throatzilla so i'm expecting an announcement early december

26 minutes ago, HandsTied said:

She’s teased Doghouse too much to just leave it unreleased, 

mum pretty confident it’ll be a single at some point. That video she filmed during lockdown looked like a serve 

do we have any snippets of the video?

latest?cb=20190813054857

"Rain in My Bedroom" (Instrumental).

2017, prod. by Chrome Sparks.

Spoiler

I've gotten this a while ago and I guess it's not really out there already. Although I have messaged Jeremy Malvin (Chrome Sparks) a few times to ask him for further information on the song and the instrumental, he never replied. If it's real, it's a cool addition to our Slayyyter collections; if it's not, eventually we'll know when the version with vocals gets leaked. 

Cat’s mixtape is available again on her official store slayyyter.com, all the other products are sold out.

https://slayyyter.com/collections/frontpage/products/slayyyter-cd-signed

The store will be closing soon so I guess it could be the last chance to buy it for an okay price. I finally snatched a copy. :sluttybunny:

6 hours ago, StillTheLouvre said:

she needs to drop something soon. i kinda got tired of throatzilla quick but that's my fault for overplaying the zoom version she played in like march

I think the next announcement will probably be the album and maybe "Doghouse". I'm hoping for something this month. :crai:

And I also screen shot the signing session on Instagram because these booklets look SOOOOO good, can't wait.

Spoiler

FkHiIxA.pngrfhVcvV.png

When my copy arrives I think I'll do an unboxing video cause I've never seen real pics of the CDs, just booklet scans.

7 hours ago, True Bromance said:

Oh do yall want photos of the cd? I've got mine at the beggining of this year and it's really pretty

https://we.tl/t-nZ1PNcRLVr

Aaaaah, finally! Thank you!!!

9 minutes ago, Roses of Saigon said:

SUNSHINE NEEDS TO BE ON S2 OR ELSE I WILL KILL MYSELF

For some reason I don't think it will, but I want it in HQ so bad too. :(

9 minutes ago, Jord said:

Aaaaah, finally! Thank you!!!

For some reason I don't think it will, but I want it in HQ so bad too. :(

It will leak one day. I pray. :oprah:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY