canela

Slayyyter

Just now, Jord said:

You have the cassette rip of the demo though, right?

I heard it via YouTube. I don’t have the file.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

the last snippet here is literally so fucking good does anyone know what its called? and if its gonna be on S2? the late 00s pop vibe is done so excellently  :hair:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

3 hours ago, StillTheLouvre said:

manifesting an announcement today for something this friday

That's literally all I want right now. Catherine should feed us anything... any song, the album cover, a video. I'm :crai:.

On 12/5/2020 at 9:00 PM, Pin Up Galore said:

the last snippet here is literally so fucking good does anyone know what its called? and if its gonna be on S2? the late 00s pop vibe is done so excellently  :hair:

This!!! I've been looking for a title since she posted this video. For some reason i think it's called "In Dreams"

I've updated the masterpost on Google Drive. I've included:

? Alone (Ayesha Erotica's Demo) — Snippet

? Babyyy (Instrumental) — APPLE LOSSLESS

? BFF (Ayesha Erotica's Demo) — Snippet

? BFF (feat. Ayesha Erotica) — Music Video

? Daddy AF (Robokid Remix) — Official remix, probably wasn't released due to the Robokid controversy regarding abuse

? Fallen Angel (Instrumental) — APPLE LOSSLESS

? Hello Kitty (Ayesha Erotica's Demo) — Snippet

? Swimming Pool (Demo) [Instrumental] — ORIGINAL FILE directly from producer (Home)

? U (Instrumental) — APPLE LOSSLESS

? Where Did You Sleep Last Night — For some weird reason it was missing

Some info:

Most songs Cat recorded in 2017-2018 were experimental/lo-fi songs with instrumentals she borrowed from other producers.

The instrumental of "Babyyy" is a song titled "Beautiful Girl in Car" by luxury elite.

The instrumental of "Fallen Angel" is a song titled "Ice" by Lorn.

The instrumental of the "Swimming Pool" demo is a song titled "Chemical Burns" by Home.

The instrumental of "U" is a song titled "Hiraeth" by Rosentwig.

Note 1: Slayyyter credited the original artists as producers when she posted the songs.

Note 2: It's highly possible that "Rain in My Bedroom" follows this pattern and features an instrumental by Chrome Sparks, even though her version (with vocals) has never leaked.

Note 3: The instrumentals of "8BURY" and "Hiccup" were produced by Slayyyter herself.

2 hours ago, Jord said:

I've updated the masterpost on Google Drive. I've included:

? Alone (Ayesha Erotica's Demo) — Snippet

? Babyyy (Instrumental) — APPLE LOSSLESS

? BFF (Ayesha Erotica's Demo) — Snippet

? BFF (feat. Ayesha Erotica) — Music Video

? Daddy AF (Robokid Remix) — Official remix, probably wasn't released due to the Robokid controversy regarding abuse

? Fallen Angel (Instrumental) — APPLE LOSSLESS

? Hello Kitty (Ayesha Erotica's Demo) — Snippet

? Swimming Pool (Demo) [Instrumental] — ORIGINAL FILE directly from producer (Home)

? U (Instrumental) — APPLE LOSSLESS

? Where Did You Sleep Last Night — For some weird reason it was missing

Some info:

Most songs Cat recorded in 2017-2018 were experimental/lo-fi songs with instrumentals she borrowed from other producers.

The instrumental of "Babyyy" is a song titled "Beautiful Girl in Car" by luxury elite.

The instrumental of "Fallen Angel" is a song titled "Ice" by Lorn.

The instrumental of the "Swimming Pool" demo is a song titled "Chemical Burns" by Home.

The instrumental of "U" is a song titled "Hiraeth" by Rosentwig.

Note 1: Slayyyter credited the original artists as producers when she posted the songs.

Note 2: It's highly possible that "Rain in My Bedroom" follows this pattern and features an instrumental by Chrome Sparks, even though her version (with vocals) has never leaked.

Note 3: The instrumentals of "8BURY" and "Hiccup" were produced by Slayyyter herself.

is that a real bff music video, not just fan made or something? 

8 hours ago, fvck said:

is that a real bff music video, not just fan made or something? 

That’s a good question. I don’t know the answer to this and I won’t give false info to u to pretend that I’m a insider or sth.

But I guess it’s either (1) real or (2) made by some Ayesha fan, because it’s the same style of the video that was posted alongside Ayesha’s version of “Alone.” I started listening to Slayyyter early last year so I miss some info on her first singles etc., but I posted the video anyway to keep stuff from getting lost (in case they’re real).

11 hours ago, Jord said:

That’s a good question. I don’t know the answer to this and I won’t give false info to u to pretend that I’m a insider or sth.

But I guess it’s either (1) real or (2) made by some Ayesha fan, because it’s the same style of the video that was posted alongside Ayesha’s version of “Alone.” I started listening to Slayyyter early last year so I miss some info on her first singles etc., but I posted the video anyway to keep stuff from getting lost (in case they’re real).

smart thinkinn, thanks zaddy.

Finallyyy "Troubled Paradise" is coming. Wonder if she registered it because it's the album title or the new single? Either way it's exciting. John Hill/Robokid/Jordan Palmer produce great music.

9Ok7IT1.png

6 hours ago, Jord said:

Finallyyy "Troubled Paradise" is coming. Wonder if she registered it because it's the album title or the new single? Either way it's exciting. John Hill/Robokid/Jordan Palmer produce great music.

9Ok7IT1.png

didn't expect robokid unless this song is old. wasn't sure if they were still friends after everything but i love his production. it's been awhile since throatzilla so i'm expecting the album rather than another single 

22 hours ago, StillTheLouvre said:

didn't expect robokid unless this song is old. wasn't sure if they were still friends after everything but i love his production. it's been awhile since throatzilla so i'm expecting the album rather than another single 

I suppose it’s old indeed, I’m just not sure if it’s from like last year. When the whole drama happened, she said she’d pick new people to finish her project, so probably the Robokid songs will still be released anyway.

21 hours ago, DinahLee said:

Probably single and album announcement if it's the title track or something?

Throatzillaaa and Self Destruct were cool but they didn't hold me at all. Still excited tho.

I’m almost sure she’s gearing up for the album announcement. It’d too much of a coincidence to register the title track and not announce it soon.

Anyways, here’s the track list:

1. Self Destruct

2. Venom

3. Throatzillaaa

4. Doghouse

5. Butterflies... (Interlude)

6. Troubled Paradise

7. Clouds

8. Cowboys

9. Serial Killer

10. Over This!

11. Villain