canela

Slayyyter

2 hours ago, Jord said:

I think it'd be a wiser choice if they release the album digitally and then let the physical orders for later, kinda like what happened with the mixtape. It just doesn't make sense to hold it for so long, they won't be able to prevent a leak if the album's only coming in June.

Um... because it leaked (?)... they never announced it before, so if we knew it before the announcement, it's our problem and not theirs.

not really, someone like slayyyter relies on physical copies. she’s not a big artist so collectors who will buy multiple variants are a big market for her

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Yeah I think she'll want this to be a proper roll-out and nothing like the Mixtape. I also think there might be a possibility of a deluxe\re-release later down the line with extra songs tacked along since that's been a industry trend lately.

But yeah, it's a bit odd to drop another single now and then 6 months til the album. Throatzillaaa should have been saved for the album only since the lyric video was useless but I guess they also expected to drop the album earlier. There will be probably another single around April.

I really like the album cover tbh. I do think the Troubled Paradise single cover, or something in that vein, would've worked better as the album cover, since it would match the energy of songs like Self Destruct and Throatzillaaa better.

qfrWuBl.png

15 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

we're definitely getting more singles though 

Just hope that this wont turn into a Reflections situation where Hannah released almost the whole album as singles/ep and let like 2 new songs to be listened on release day

my suspicion when she first put out self destruct & throatzilla was that she was doing all the colors of the rainbow in order, starting w/ red and orange, also bc she said that the album’s color palette was “all the colors in the rainbow” but that seemed to be disproven when tp was pink. so maybe she is still doing all the colors just out of order

This song is SO GOOD, I'm absolutely shook! She's serving some classic 2000s vibes à la Britney/Kylie/Paris, and her vocals are amazing! I'm also really happy it's four minutes long; this stupid trend of track lengths only being two minutes something needs to die.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

19 minutes ago, rosabelbelieve said:

my suspicion when she first put out self destruct & throatzilla was that she was doing all the colors of the rainbow in order, starting w/ red and orange, also bc she said that the album’s color palette was “all the colors in the rainbow” but that seemed to be disproven when tp was pink. so maybe she is still doing all the colors just out of order

The three colors she mentioned are 3/4 colors of Starburst candies. Yellow would be the missing one, too bad Sunshine isn't on there 

BzhmW.png