canela

Slayyyter

4 hours ago, Pin Up Galore said:

currently mourning this track and potential it has :xcry: god its so fucking good it sounds so authentically 00's 

Me too sis ((( It was the best of all snippets

Troubled Paradise is growing on me. I like some of the little harmonies that she does with her voice. It’s giving me Britney/Paris tease. 

I was reallyyyyy hoping Sunshine would have made the cut. :xcry: 

I’m still excited for the new album though.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 minutes ago, CHARLICXC said:

So did the album leak or not?

a password protected zip file leaked but it could contain anything, thought the file sizes appear correct. usually when people upload troll fake albums it's just like a camila cabello album with changed file names but these files sizes line up with what they should be.

troubled paradise is a 4 minute song so it makes sense to be at the top and the leaked version of serial killer is also nearly 4 minutes. butterflies being the smallest file also makes a lot of sense since it's the interlude which should be the shortest song. i honestly think this is real but password cracking is a long and difficult process and it's more likely that she'll release the album before anyone cracks it

p41nKvn.png

1 hour ago, HeartbreakHotel said:

I knew God wouldn't let us starve until June to hear Over This. :wub:  (Don't be mad at me I'm still gonna buy the album lol)

wait do u have the zip password or...?