canela

Slayyyter

22 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

The new song is good but I can hardly understand a single word she sings lol 

edit: ok I listened again and it’s not that serious, though I do wish her voice was a littleeeee bit more forward in the mix. I’m 

it took me a listen or two to really get the full effect of the lyrics, we love our emotional banger!

10 hours ago, Shanice Jones said:

Reminisce of the days when you were mine

:hair:

Your love was my demise

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 hour ago, YYY Paradise said:

"...and today we doing two music videos for Slayyyter Clouds and Troubled Paradise."

11 Of The Best Drag Race Gifs To Kick Off Season 11 - Funny Or Die

If I remember correctly, she also mentioned filming something in her house\on her own for Doghouse and since it (the song) leaked, I guess these are going to be upcoming singles.

She's ready omg.

6 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

If I remember correctly, she also mentioned filming something in her house\on her own for Doghouse and since it (the song) leaked, I guess these are going to be upcoming singles.

She's ready omg.

Doghouse mv with some sexy men in collars and leashes. Yes sis. :nails:

14 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

does anyone have a good rip of the Sunshine Demo that doesn't have the ending of beginning cut off

https://dbree.org/v/3a62f

Enjoy.

Hello guys,

Not so much going on these days. But she did an Instagram Live and she said that song made by guitar chords and took to a producer "you and me were meant to be but..." made to the final cut and it's Letters

10 minutes ago, YYY Paradise said:

Hello guys,

Not so much going on these days. But she did an Instagram Live and she said that song made by guitar chords and took to a producer "you and me were meant to be but..." made to the final cut and it's Letters

That song is not "Letters," actually. :( It'll remain unreleased unless Cathy adds it to her next album.