canela

Slayyyter

It's kinda sad. I think the best would be to pick the digital\stream release for now and just keep the roll-out going til June. I don't think they'd be doing a lot after the album was out already so. It would be the best so she wouldn't lose streams from everyone seeking for the leak\streaming the leak.

it’s only february and we already got the best album of the year. every track is straight fire. can we talk about letters as the closing track? like holy shit. i wish this was actually released not leaked though. 

3 hours ago, Life said:

this album is trash.

:cuteface:

:gtfo:

1 minute ago, new gods said:

it sucks that this had to leak cause it's actually such a solid album, i was getting tired of her y2k paris hilton shtick and she actually came through and showed growth

Hello?

This is what I've been saying all this time. Music is supposed to CHANGE. Y2K is boring, tired and trashy.

So cringy to see 24 yo bitches pretending to be 16. And now we have to deal with this stupid fandom that blame Slayyyter for their behavior and try some type of revenge in her. 

damn, butterflies is way too good to just be a interlude

it should have been a full song

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

the fact that people like to ruin Slayyyter's career management and releases (a small independent artist making her way in pop industry) and leave some jerk people who makes worse things than her in peace ( being Slayyyter someone who apologized for all the shit said years ago and demonstrate it)

4 minutes ago, casbise said:

The album honestly isn’t even worth the wait...

Her debut mixtape is so much better than this...

Then why don't you keep to yourself? 

Of course taste is something personal, but do you think what you just said in this particular moment helps in any way?

By the way, Troubled Paradise ate the Mixtape, bye girl.

3 minutes ago, YYY Paradise said:

Then why don't you keep to yourself? 

Of course taste is something personal, but do you think what you just said in this particular moment helps in any way?

By the way, Troubled Paradise ate the Mixtape, bye girl.

The title track + self destruct are the only tracks who come close to the mixtape’s excellence...

Her single choices have been really smart so far into tricking you that this album would be atleast as good lol. I’ll give her that haha!

6 minutes ago, casbise said:

The title track + self destruct are the only tracks who come close to the mixtape’s excellence...

Her single choices have been really smart so far into tricking you that this album would be atleast as good lol. I’ll give her that haha!

You don’t like over this! Or villain? Or even cowboys?  I think they’re better than the singles easily