canela

Slayyyter

i can't believe it leaked :rip:

i just finished listening and i like the album as a whole, it's got some bops! the new version of serial killer is definitely an improvement but it's not one of my favs.

cowboys, clouds, and over this! are my standouts

9ISvyf0.gif

3 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

She just released TP single and MV. Imo shes rushing the release

The entire album leaked 4 months early. People are complaining she's not doing anything and then complaining when she teases something, I can't

BzhmW.png

3 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

She just released TP single and MV. Imo shes rushing the release

you would too if your debut album leaked 4 months ahead of time

Just now, lovecherrymotion said:

you would too if your debut album leaked 4 months ahead of time

Of course I would 

3 minutes ago, drewby said:

The entire album leaked 4 months early. People are complaining she's not doing anything and then complaining when she teases something, I can't

Where'd u read I was complaining? I was just answering their question luv <3

After I played the album couple of times here's my ranking:

1. Villain 

2. Butterflies

3. Over This

4. Cowboys

5. Clouds

6. Troubled Paradise

7. Venom

8. Doghouse

9. Letters

10. Throatzillaaa

11. Self Distruct

12. Serial Killer

i’m pretty sure the plan was always to release a ton of singles, but i could definitely see them deciding to move the album up, maybe just by a few months. i’m sure it sucks that she wouldn’t get to do the full single roll out with videos/photo shoots and stuff though

even without the leaks, an album announcement 6 month before release???? for a small artist???? it's rly strange, even most big artists usually announce around 2-3 months in advance... 

it seems like it was initially a super strange decision and now that it's leaked i really don't understand why she wouldn't release it ASAP.

it's not like she's on a major label and this release would conflict with others big releases? i get that maybe she had an album rollout planned but she's already got 3 singles out, just release the album and keep giving content over the next few months while people enjoy the album!

i'm sad bc the longer she waits, the smaller the impact of the actual release will be

18 minutes ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

even without the leaks, an album announcement 6 month before release???? for a small artist???? it's rly strange, even most big artists usually announce around 2-3 months in advance... 

it seems like it was initially a super strange decision and now that it's leaked i really don't understand why she wouldn't release it ASAP.

it's not like she's on a major label and this release would conflict with others big releases? i get that maybe she had an album rollout planned but she's already got 3 singles out, just release the album and keep giving content over the next few months while people enjoy the album!

i'm sad bc the longer she waits, the smaller the impact of the actual release will be

watch her have an allie x super sunset rollout now??

So funny how Gupi do Slayyyter so good with this nightcore vocals and the dopest beat. It's such an incredible chemestry between them and see that he bonded with her not only as a co-workers but with friendship and I love it. Spencer got so many bops like Thos Moser, I get always so curious to see how much tracks they made it together. 

Stream Gupi.

1 hour ago, YYY Paradise said:

Problem solved.

I’m sooo happy we’ll finally have it. I just wish Zhone could come through and release “Heaven” in some form too, just so we could have HQ.