Throatzillaaa

Self Destruct

Letters

Dog House

Cowboys

Venom

Clouds

Butterflies

Letters is so Everytime by Britney?Also the production on serial killer is just total perfection, love the no doubt ska vibes. Clouds was kinda underwhelming at first, probably just bc she hyped it up so much, but i think it’s already growing on me. excited for it to get the single treatment this month

https://copypastemagazine.com/SLAYYYTER 

In the song « Celebrity » you sing about the life of such a popstar. For you, what are the negative aspects of fame and how do you deal with them?

I'm definitely not actually famous, but what I have found to be hard with this newfound social media attention is definitely peoples critiques on me or my looks. It doesn't matter how secure or beautiful I feel that day, I can jump on twitter and see some mean comment about my face and body and I used to let it get in my head so much. I don't care or let it bother me like I used to, I think I have glowed up a bit since I started in music and now I feel more secure. I don't really care if a 14 year old on twitter thinks I'm pretty or not. It's also annoying when people cross personal boundaries. I have had people dm me very personal information about my family and it gets creepy. I just try to ignore it.

Who are your current favourite pop stars?

Kim Petras, Bree Runway, That Kid, Kilo Kish, Carly Rae Jepsen, and myself. -taste

What can your fans expect from your forthcoming album Troubled Paradise?

It's a very eclectic mix of genres and sounds and themes. I sing and rap about anger, addiction, heartbreak, depression. It's all rolled into a very oddball mixture of electronic pop, with the main theme about finding a happier place in life, reaching paradise through all the tough times. I think they can expect a sound thats more true to me as a person and artist, rather than my mixtape which was more of an emulation of the y2k music and culture I grew up loving so much. I really found my sound and my voice on this upcoming record.

13 hours ago, magik said:

I really wonder if she's gonna stick with the June date now...

she hasn't acknowledged the leak yet, right?

iirc she asked for a link or interacted with someone on twitter about it... i think she deleted it though. then she tweeted something like "pretty weather today :)" and people were talking about it under the tweet </3

10 hours ago, Still Sane said:

She created a playlist on Spotify named "3", so I feel like this can gives us a clue of how her next album is already gonna sound like:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7KltDMvnleycV1d08Mj1t9?si=1P-WTg6xQOGzPs8fdRGFkg

she has more than one playlist named 3 so i dont know... she also has a ton of playlists named "ref" like reference? i dont think shes aware everything she does on spotify is set to public lol

edit:

ok this playlist she made is sending me... look at the title then play the first song... https://open.spotify.com/playlist/32VD3UhlMGTH1RdesqTW32?si=Pumlfq_PT12ZjqDSJi_JuA

6 hours ago, shedevilbynight said:

she has more than one playlist named 3 so i dont know... she also has a ton of playlists named "ref" like reference? i dont think shes aware everything she does on spotify is set to public lol

edit:

ok this playlist she made is sending me... look at the title then play the first song... https://open.spotify.com/playlist/32VD3UhlMGTH1RdesqTW32?si=Pumlfq_PT12ZjqDSJi_JuA

the synth riff from troubled paradise is lowkey ripped off from this song lol?(let you by cheryl)