canela

Slayyyter

ok this is so weird....i saw the cover art for this album like a few weeks ago and id never heard of her before. so i was like "ooo ill tune into this!" then literally TONIGHT i was like "ill explore her music!" so i put on THROATZILLA (i listen to like lana, weyes, twigs, clairo, etc...) and i was SHOOK....i didnt know what to think of it at first, but then i heard the title track and i was like ah okay more normal, but i love both tracks! and now the whole album leaked????? shook. ill be listening!

also when did the album leak???

6 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

ok this is so weird....i saw the cover art for this album like a few weeks ago and id never heard of her before. so i was like "ooo ill tune into this!" then literally TONIGHT i was like "ill explore her music!" so i put on THROATZILLA (i listen to like lana, weyes, twigs, clairo, etc...) and i was SHOOK....i didnt know what to think of it at first, but then i heard the title track and i was like ah okay more normal, but i love both tracks! and now the whole album leaked????? shook. ill be listening!

also when did the album leak???

about a week ago, also listen to her self titled mixtape before you move onto the album

3 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

about a week ago, also listen to her self titled mixtape before you move onto the album

when i say i JUST finished listening i literally mean like Ghosttt just finished playing! this is why im so shook about the album being leaked tonight of all nights!

I literally left the chemtrails thread to see what other threads have been recently posted in and  i saw "Slayyyter" and was like no fucking way....and here i am about to listen to her album! so excited!

On 2/13/2021 at 7:46 PM, True Romance said:

I hate to say it but.. I think Clouds is my least fave from the album :biblio: I expected it to be a little more exciting after she hyped it so much but it’s a little underwhelming imo. 

is clouds just like 3 seconds??? or did i get a bad version?

I feel like Self Destruct is one of those songs u gotta listen to with the bass turned tf up. When I listen to it on my sony headphones (which r bass heavy) it Slaps, I would say one of her best songs tbh, but when listening to it on my more accurate headphones that don't have that boom-y bass I get underwhelmed.  

qfrWuBl.png

2 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

when i say i JUST finished listening i literally mean like Ghosttt just finished playing! this is why im so shook about the album being leaked tonight of all nights!

I literally left the chemtrails thread to see what other threads have been recently posted in and  i saw "Slayyyter" and was like no fucking way....and here i am about to listen to her album! so excited!

it didn't leak tonight...it leaked like a week ago...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

my controversial ranking

villain

over this

venom / cowboys (i cant decide)

clouds

throatzillaaa

letters

troubled paradise

self destruct

butterflies

serial killer

dog house

38 minutes ago, YYY Paradise said:

If she can remaster Serial Killer to put on digital plataforms, she can do with Sunshine, Heaven, Dangerous and Talk To Me. 

and swimming pool

4 hours ago, Jord said:

I think she kind of gave up on SP after the whole deal with Boy Sim.

He had produced the final but she hates him so I don’t think we’re getting the reworked version unless it leaks.

I don't remember that well. It was because of that p*do think?

34 minutes ago, princessdollie said:

LOL I think this upload was a mistake it only has 100 plays but it’s on her main SoundCloud. Maybe she meant to use it for a media link..the picture ?https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/v4yHUFFCduUthLRS7

not cathy accidentally leaking a song thats already leaked. :rollin:

Cathy could've posted the demo with the louder barks, it's lowkey better than the final. :rollin:

EDIT: Okay, these fuckers keep messing with her. It's kinda obvious now that she was hacked.

"Doghouse" was also "released" as a single on Apple Music. https://music.apple.com/us/album/doghouse-single/1552945552

It seems someone really dislikes her but can't leave her alone.