canela

Slayyyter

did anyone ever find out whats the tea about this song https://dbree.org/v/5fe4e5? (if yall dont wanna open the link its that song that leaked as the butterflies interlude some time ago but its not the butterflies interlude)

π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ–π–™ π–Ž'𝖉 π–‡π–Š π–‹π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–œπ–†π–ž

Villain has to be one of her best songs, it's such a serve. Honestly the whole album is great,Β the title track is probably my least favourite cause I think her vocal mixing sounds terrible -Β which puts John Hill to shame since he is the big hot shot pop producer while everyone else on the album is more DIY and underground pop. I feel very bad for her though with not just the leak but hacking her soundcloud and posting leaked songs on her streaming pages. It's really gross.Β 

Cloudssss the next single omg! I'm looking forward to the coming serves but also worried that most songs will have been officially released by the time the album is released like... Besides the leak... Not sure this will work out in her favorΒ 

1 minute ago, HEARTCORE said:

i mean what do you want her to do? draw attention to the leak and encourage more people to download? please.

:lmao:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

She's not really having difficulty moving copies of her album. She's sold 1,000 of the 1,500 records through her store with several months to go, all 500 copies of the Spotify version disappeared quickly (frankly idc if people bought them to flip them because she/her label are still getting paid), people are buying the merch, she continues to appear on different social media platforms. If anything the leak helped people on the fence decide to buy a physical copy

BzhmW.png