canela

Slayyyter

I want to order the vinyl and signed CD mixtape but I’m from Canada and worried I’ll have to pay shipping twice or something dumb... and the site has no customer support or help options, what if it arrives broken or something.

hmmmm not sure what to do, I tried messaging her to ask lol

31 minutes ago, AzebraBanks said:

I want to order the vinyl and signed CD mixtape but I’m from Canada and worried I’ll have to pay shipping twice or something dumb... and the site has no customer support or help options, what if it arrives broken or something.

hmmmm not sure what to do, I tried messaging her to ask lol

Oh I'm from Québec and I ordered the mixtape on CD last year. It was not that expensive, it wasn't broken and came fast (I think within 2  weeks if I remember correctly)

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

6 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

Oh I'm from Québec and I ordered the mixtape on CD last year. It was not that expensive, it wasn't broken and came fast (I think within 2  weeks if I remember correctly)

Awesome thank you for the reply! I’m just worried because it says the vinyl ships late May but the mixtape says ships late March. It’s $22 shipping with both of them in my cart which is fine but I wouldn’t want to pay $22 twice. 

Curious if they’ll ship together or if the $22 covers both shippings.

I hope she replies or I might just try it anyways lol

10 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

SoJybDj.png

this should've been the album cover. PERIOD.

she would've gotten dragged by katy perry stans if it was this but it's still so good omg

14 minutes ago, DaddyKnew said:

she would've gotten dragged by katy perry stans if it was this but it's still so good omg

yes i know but it's so much better :toofloppy:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

cowboys is def the next single. later on september 22, catherine posted on instagram one photo and two videos in the middle of nowhere with a "western" vibe alongside a gun (rhinestoned ofc), with the following caption: "we are getting work done i promise ..."

oRa7nUT.jpg

XkMfbDM.gif

lEK2scU.gif

3 hours ago, DaddyKnew said:

Imagine delusional fans thinking Katy invented the lying on clouds concept...

54 minutes ago, Jord said:

Imagine delusional fans thinking Katy invented the lying on clouds concept...

also katys cover is her laying on cotton candy clouds (and that idea was also done before lmao) not plain white clouds 

52 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

Katy stans are already delusional, imagine defending someone who released Smile  :biblio:

fixed it for you

6 hours ago, Queen Lizzy said:

the songs that don't need videos would be serial killer or villain tbh, over this! is essential

she said on that insta live a few weeks ago that she wished she could've shot a video for serial killer so it's definitely not a single