canela

Slayyyter

also just noticed that the clouds file that leaked was not the final version since the audio in this tik tok she posted has additional bg vocals / adlibs. i wonder if any of the other files aren't the final versions. in the original leak clouds, serial killer, over this!, and letters were mp3 files while the others were lossless wav files (which imo suggests these aren't the finals)

It's true that the TikTok snippet of "Clouds" sounds slightly different than the version we had, the track length is different on the iTunes Store too. I think we can basically confirm that the version that leaked ended up being an early version, unmastered or sth like that.

But the original "Clouds" file was not MP3, it was M4A. (I'm not sure if this leaked or not.)

"Over This!" and "Serial Killer" were MP3 originally.

And "Letters" was WAV. The WAV file here was even bigger in size than the rest of the tracks, it was 48 kHz and 52 MB.

2 hours ago, Jord said:

It's true that the TikTok snippet of "Clouds" sounds slightly different than the version we had, the track length is different on the iTunes Store too. I think we can basically confirm that the version that leaked ended up being an early version, unmastered or sth like that.

But the original "Clouds" file was not MP3, it was M4A. (I'm not sure if this leaked or not.)

And "Letters" was WAV. The WAV file here was even bigger in size than the rest of the tracks, it was 48 kHz and 52 MB.

I thought Letters leaked in mp3 too? It is the lowest quality of all the files I have

53 minutes ago, wraith said:

I thought Letters leaked in mp3 too? It is the lowest quality of all the files I have

To be honest I never downloaded the leaks to compare but I can confirm that the batch that contained the album tracks had "Letters" as a WAV, 24-bit lossless file (as opposed to the 16-bit WAV files for the others).

And anywayyys, since we know "Clouds" was modified, I guess it's fine to post the original file for the demo/unmastered, so there you go:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18C9djAydogUKKtdt9Ydf8gZjrzMd8gIw/view?usp=sharing (M4A, 112 kpbs.)

"Clouds" produced by Marc David Schneider and Nicolas DiPietrantonio.

7 hours ago, Jord said:

i'm hope that the dog house case is the same and in the final version it will have louder barks

On 2/18/2021 at 9:35 PM, PepsiCola99 said:

I wonder when Slayyyter will officially release It Girl, it sounds goooood

i think it girl might be released soon, maybe on troubled paradise deluxe. i had uploaded a subtitled version on my yt channel and the video was taken down by copyrights 1 day ago. i have a friend that uploaded the audio on soundcloud and also had the publication taken down 1 day ago, so the song is now licensed.

1 hour ago, Lykko Li said:

i think it girl might be released soon, maybe on troubled paradise deluxe. i had uploaded a subtitled version on my yt channel and the video was taken down by copyrights 1 day ago. i have a friend that uploaded the audio on soundcloud and also had the publication taken down 1 day ago, so the song is now licensed.

Damn I really hope so, I love the song

1 hour ago, YYY Paradise said:

How much like none? Girl, get a grip.

i dont think thats something necessarily bad! it wouldnt be the first time shes referencing ayesha after her disappearance anyway