canela

Slayyyter

10 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

Her stuff is sounding more and more generic with this album.

when it contains songs like Self Destruct and Throatzilla, all the way to Over This and Letters? ... ok sis. Of course she's releasing the most palatable songs as singles now because she has to recoup the label's money and that can be done by getting streams from the gee pee 

BzhmW.png

3 hours ago, YYY Paradise said:

How it can be generic if no one does like her? Girl, bye. That's why I don't chat with f@gs. 

Azealia Banks was right, gays always have to hate women with no reason. 

everyone is allowed their own opinion and why tf are you in the slayyyter section of a LANABOARDS FORUM if you don't chat with "f@gs" like... get off the website if you don't want to talk to anyone here lol

xMcVPI7.jpg

On 2/26/2021 at 9:53 PM, YYY Paradise said:

How much like none? Girl, get a grip.

3 hours ago, YYY Paradise said:

How it can be generic if no one does like her? Girl, bye. That's why I don't chat with f@gs. 

Azealia Banks was right, gays always have to hate women with no reason. 

weird

qfrWuBl.png

Tbh I like how both Troubled Paradise \ Clouds are the same lane from "Mine" even if a little more glossy\polished yeah a little generic. It seems like Clouds did way more than Troubled Paradise so her numbers are growing and this is a good sign. I didn't listen to the leak but I heart that it does sound a little different\more finished so it's cool that we have little details to look forward too.

When she dropped Throathzillaaa (and even Self Destruct for some instance) I felt a little... "cosplaying" or "what would slayyyter do?". Like, they're fun, but inessential when we already have Daddy AF & All I Want For Xmas and so on. And leading with both songs was like... Maybe this is going to be just a mixtape part.2 and she really wasted the opportunity of having THAT body of work as her debut. The doghouse demo\leak wasn't much interesting neither.

But, now, with Clouds & Troubled Paradise, they can be basic bops but she's what? serving. High budget videos, choreo, LEWKS, and it's actually helping her profile so... I'm happy for her. She does have talent and as long as she grows, more opportunities will show up to show her talent. 

Probably that's because I don't have to agree with you all. 

Plus I own you nothing, so I can do whatever I want. 

I said what I said, g4ys on internet hate women for no reason and you guys felt it.

There's no point to say nothing constructive about her and thinking that everybody has to be cool with it, so fuck off. 

4 hours ago, YYY Paradise said:

I said what I said, g4ys on internet hate women for no reason and you guys felt it.

There's no point to say nothing constructive about her and thinking that everybody has to be cool with it, so fuck off. 

whats the point of being on a music discussion forum if u don’t wanna see the music discussion....... if ur not cool with negative opinions then just leave?? this isnt a slayyyter circlejerk where every post is just gonna be “omg this is a serveeee” like ??? weirdo

qfrWuBl.png

6 hours ago, YYY Paradise said:

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

6 hours ago, TRASHMAGIQ said:

whats the point of being on a music discussion forum if u don’t wanna see the music discussion....... if ur not cool with negative opinions then just leave?? this isnt a slayyyter circlejerk where every post is just gonna be “omg this is a serveeee” like ??? weirdo

I'll adress this quickly so you can shut up. 

I'm not saying that you should suck Slayyyter balls, there's music that I don't enjoy that much like Serial Killer and we all did a ranking, there's nothing wrong if any Troubled Paradise track isn't your cup of tea. But the thing is, if you heard the leaked and you still talking shit on internet KNOWING that people didn't hear it yet, that's wack as fuck. You told me that if I don't agree with the comments I should leave, what about you keeping ur fucking opinion to yourself? 

I'm seeing +25yo ass bitches pretending to be something and then you think because you're not in "Slayyyter Boards" you are free to speak your mind and not getting any answer? Are you shitting me? 

At least hold your argument if you are being rude, you don't have to call me weirdo if you you're not educated. 

39 minutes ago, YYY Paradise said:

I'll adress this quickly so you can shut up. 

I'm not saying that you should suck Slayyyter balls, there's music that I don't enjoy that much like Serial Killer and we all did a ranking, there's nothing wrong if any Troubled Paradise track isn't your cup of tea. But the thing is, if you heard the leaked and you still talking shit on internet KNOWING that people didn't hear it yet, that's wack as fuck. You told me that if I don't agree with the comments I should leave, what about you keeping ur fucking opinion to yourself? 

I'm seeing +25yo ass bitches pretending to be something and then you think because you're not in "Slayyyter Boards" you are free to speak your mind and not getting any answer? Are you shitting me? 

At least hold your argument if you are being rude, you don't have to call me weirdo if you you're not educated. 

It’s so weird when people just start saying random shit trying to make it seem like they got actual arguments.. Since u wanted me to hold my argument: I literally never said you should leave because you disagree with other people’s opinions. You told someone to get a grip cause they thought a song gave Ayesha vibes and said someone hated women cause they thought her new music is generic. You’re trying to open this loophole of “if i cant have an opinion on an opinion then you cant have an opinion on my opinion” but that makes literally no sense since you were the one shutting down / having a little fit over other people’s opinions. Yes, people are allowed to give their opinions about a leak on a music discussion forum. People are also allowed to have negative opinions. So yeah you should def leave if you don’t wanna see either, cause this is a music discussion forum. It’s for discussing music. Your entire non-argument is dumb as shit. 

qfrWuBl.png

6 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

I'll never understand staning someone to the extent that's unhealthy and weird, the people you worship and praise so much wouldn't mind wiping their asshole with your face. 

cue the "bUt yOu'rE on A fANsiTE!!!!!"