canela

Slayyyter

5 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

she's really keeping the june release date ? lol 

I'm suprised too tbh. Maybe she'll reproduce/mix some of the songs? Just like the released Clouds version is slightly different than the leaked one. Maybe a deluxe with It Girl (I hope so)?

I don’t think we can expect her to release “Gimme More” or “Sunshine.”

”Gimme More” for obvious reasons.

”Sunshine” because she already said it was recorded for the Electronicon tape specifically.

43 minutes ago, Jord said:

I don’t think we can expect her to release “Gimme More” or “Sunshine.”

”Gimme More” for obvious reasons.

”Sunshine” because she already said it was recorded for the Electronicon tape specifically.

I don't think that's lowkey "true" at all (that it was specifically recorded for the tape) but she might have given "rights" or something. But I'm just 90% sure it was part of an "early concept" for the album since it was played at the Mini Tour and she mentioned originally how the Debut\S2 would bring "the rockstar" out. Ugh it's such a good song. They did all and more that they had to do with that Outro.

I think there might be a "digital deluxe" with something like one or few weeks after official release, just like it was supposed to happen with the mixtape. I really thought they would push the date forward but her numbers are doing fine? Happy she's still growing number-wise. 

Was about to say "another song this month and then next" was a nice strategy and then realized it would need also another song for NEXT NEXT month... lol. But yeah, hopefully they'll work it out. Maybe no song in March but another in April.

We know she shot a video for Doghouse and she likely shot one for Cowboys so the real question is what's the other song that's getting the pre-release treatment?

BzhmW.png

1 hour ago, DinahLee said:

I don't think that's lowkey "true" at all (that it was specifically recorded for the tape) but she might have given "rights" or something. But I'm just 90% sure it was part of an "early concept" for the album since it was played at the Mini Tour and she mentioned originally how the Debut\S2 would bring "the rockstar" out. Ugh it's such a good song. They did all and more that they had to do with that Outro.

Someone asked about Sunshine on her Instagram live here (I don't remember the timestamp but I watched the whole thing" and she said “That was a song exclusive for that electronicon cassette […] It probably won’t come out officially but it’s on youtube I’m pretty sure”

Yesterday she went to the studio with Heidi Montag and they recorded something together. They uploaded a bunch of stories but this is the only one that has an actual song in it so maybe this is a snippet of the collab they've been teasing https://uTHOT/ndvdog

Going to try and get into her - can anyone message me a D/L link to her 2019 project?  Or anything of hers?  Thanks.

mod note: user was warned for this post

21 minutes ago, oneym88 said:

Going to try and get into her - can anyone message me a D/L link to her 2019 project?  Or anything of hers?  Thanks.

You can stream it or find the audio on YouTube, and this is also against forum rules 

BzhmW.png

That Kid did a very chill live yesterday and I asked him a few questions.

- He said he doesn’t have Slayyyter’s demo for “Boyfriend” anymore and nor does she, cause she recently asked him for it.

- Spencer played “Dangerous” once cause Cathy allowed him to.

- His favorite song is “Clouds”