canela

Slayyyter

Serious question doesn't miss Slayyyter know she can get stuff taken down from dbree with a proper request? Like ffs her passwords and all the leaks are still there... 

3 hours ago, slayyy said:

Serious question doesn't miss Slayyyter know she can get stuff taken down from dbree with a proper request? Like ffs her passwords and all the leaks are still there... 

I wonder how come at this point of time Dbree didnt got banned after all these years of leaks. The amount of files their server has to put on storage my god...

31 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I wonder how come at this point of time Dbree didnt got banned after all these years of leaks. The amount of files their server has to put on storage my god...

I mean, we are on the second dbree, the original one was shut down + so was picosong

xMcVPI7.jpg

5 hours ago, True Romance said:

if over this is not the final single that is a MISTAKE

exactly, even if it isn't the last rainbow single it has to be promoted with a video after the album drops

from eclipse

Slayyyter - Over This! / 2021.05.07

was kinda hoping that dog house would be the next one but ok

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

9 hours ago, rare said:

from eclipse

I think we'll still get it before the album lol. We have awhile to go until the release and she previously teased it with a photo in all black on Twitter

BzhmW.png

13 hours ago, rare said:

from eclipse

IM SO HAPPY, I was so sure it would be the yellow single!

On 4/8/2021 at 9:19 AM, Still Sane said:

I wonder if she scrapped the Doghouse video

I’m going to cut a bitch if this is true.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

22 hours ago, drewby said:

I think we'll still get it before the album lol. We have awhile to go until the release and she previously teased it with a photo in all black on Twitter

this photo?

On 4/22/2021 at 6:50 PM, rare said:

from eclipse

I love the song but don't feel like it is single material idk. Anyway she better be grateful that we post those snippets to YouTube that greatly increase the  hype for her music lmao

cowboys is a full fledged bop but i keep thinking it sounds like another song that i can't quite put my finger on which one, probably from the early 2000s. my brain keeps thinking of madonna's music album but i think that's just placebo from the western imagery they both share lol do you guys have any idea of what song i might be thinking about? i'm going crazy if i don't find it! 

1 hour ago, Honeysuckle said:

cowboys is a full fledged bop but i keep thinking it sounds like another song that i can't quite put my finger on which one, probably from the early 2000s. my brain keeps thinking of madonna's music album but i think that's just placebo from the western imagery they both share lol do you guys have any idea of what song i might be thinking about? i'm going crazy if i don't find it! 

It kinda sounds like One Step Closer by Linkin Park's instrumental during the verses if that can help

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 4/30/2021 at 11:12 PM, drewby said:

I managed to pre-order one

me also, noticed in the description that it says pressed on translucent blue and magenta, but the mock up doesnt look blue at all, it looks like purple and magenta