canela

Slayyyter

On 4/16/2021 at 4:09 PM, abombnd said:

I mean, we are on the second dbree, the original one was shut down + so was picosong

wait I thought picosong just randomly decided to close? 

18 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

wait I thought picosong just randomly decided to close? 

yeah it did, it was planned, i dont think the original dbree shutdown was planned

2 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

yeah it did, it was planned, i dont think the original dbree shutdown was planned

iirc a lana leak got original dbree shut down, but picosong was def planned, they had a notice up months before they shut down 

xMcVPI7.jpg

i have to say this album has really aged incredibly since it first leaked. i still listen to it all the time all the way through. all the songs are so good on their own and altogether work incredibly as a short but focused album that explores so many different sounds and does all of them so well. if this is just her debut im excited to see what she does next, the possibilities are really endless

41 minutes ago, rosabelbelieve said:

i have to say this album has really aged incredibly. i still listen to it all the time all the way through and it still sounds so fresh, all the songs are so consistently good on their own and altogether work incredibly as a short but concise and comprehensive album that explores so many different sounds and does all of them so well. if this is just her debut im excited to see what she does next, the possibilities are really endless

it has been just 2 months...

"aged incredibly" "so fresh"

the dramatism...

26 minutes ago, Jord said:

E0esDITVoAApTqF?format=jpg&name=large

Glad that it’s the next single (as we already knew) but man... this artwork is terrible.

the whole edgy pc music 2000's knock off aesthetic is, what's new.

:cuteface:

1 hour ago, Jord said:

E0esDITVoAApTqF?format=jpg&name=large

Glad that it’s the next single (as we already knew) but man... this artwork is terrible.

This & Throatzillaaa are so bad. They both look like they were shot on iPhones.

They really stand out (in a bad way) amongst the budget single covers for the rest.

Self Destruct and Troubled Paradise have the best single covers. I don't think this one is that bad but It just feels a little simple. 

On 5/4/2021 at 2:07 AM, DaddyKnew said:

Self Destruct and Troubled Paradise have the best single covers. I don't think this one is that bad but It just feels a little simple. 

Yeah I’ve changed my mind. It’s not that bad. I wanted something pop-rocky on the cover or angry. But oh well.

The worst is Throatzillaaa though. It just looks so out of place with the aesthetic.

Did Poppy's producer Chris Greatti produce Over This! ? Some Poppy fan was saying it :toofunny:

The way my ex friend predicted this collaboration, there was this story of Chris working with some girl that looked so much like Slayyyter years back that even my friend asked me if it was her :toofunny:

1 hour ago, One with the Gods said:

Did Poppy's producer Chris Greatti produce Over This! ? Some Poppy fan was saying it :toofunny:

The way my ex friend predicted this collaboration, there was this story of Chris working with some girl that looked so much like Slayyyter years back that even my friend asked me if it was her :toofunny:

yup both chris greatti and zakk cervini produced poppy's entire last album worked on over this!

Over This! Remix (with Poppy) when?

21 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

If I'm not wrong we even have an Over This! demo? Ppl were saying the leaked files of like Clouds sounded different to what got released. A Chris & Zakk leak!

yup, the ending of the song was changed, the final fades out while the demo doesn't 

2 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

yup, the ending of the song was changed, the final fades out while the demo doesn't 

i hate that the final just awkwardly fades out like that lmfao

xMcVPI7.jpg

4 hours ago, abombnd said:

i hate that the final just awkwardly fades out like that lmfao

I think I like the ending of the final version more than the demo. It really makes me feel like im floating through the clouds into oblivion idk.lol

The mixing is slightly different for Over This! Nothing like the difference between the Clouds demo vs Clouds final but I can definitely hear it.