canela

Slayyyter

14 hours ago, Still Sane said:

So I guess she will release the Doghouse lyric video a few days before Troubled Paradise comes out?

I can't believe she confirmed there's no video but the lyric one, I guess her success starts to involve having more instructions on what to put out there etc. from her management :( 

1 hour ago, DerpGa said:

sorry if someone asked this before but is there a huge differences between the leaked troubled paradise song and the released ones?

Not really. It's pretty much just different mixing or like the endings that are fading instead of finishing more abruptly

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://www.popmatters.com/slayyyter-inferno-2021-interview/

Great interview

"I think 'Letters' is cool because I feel like it's a sendoff into the next era I'm going to go into and what a different place I'm in"

"I think everyone knows I do this- I'll go on forums to see what people are saying about my stuff. It's so funny to see people not only discussing release strategy but also everyone is somehow a Grammy-nominated engineer. 'The drums in the mix! The drums in the mix are too loud!'" 

10 hours ago, DaddyKnew said:

https://www.popmatters.com/slayyyter-inferno-2021-interview/

Great interview

"I think 'Letters' is cool because I feel like it's a sendoff into the next era I'm going to go into and what a different place I'm in"

"I think everyone knows I do this- I'll go on forums to see what people are saying about my stuff. It's so funny to see people not only discussing release strategy but also everyone is somehow a Grammy-nominated engineer. 'The drums in the mix! The drums in the mix are too loud!'" 

Hi Slayyyter, hello if you're reading and thanks for the incredible pop music you released this year! 

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

2 hours ago, Wattson said:

Tbh I want more tracks produced by Robokid. Troubled Paradise, Venom, Sunshine and couple more show his abilities. 

Don't count on it 

BzhmW.png

10 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

album out in NZ :party: can't believe I'll be listening to letters in hq

•  

omigoshhh same out in Europe!! such great quality happy release day cathys

OMG.

So the album released and it’s clear that every song has been mixed again with minor improvements (like “Venom” and “Dog House”) and greater differences (like “Letters”, “Villain” and “Serial Killer”).

We did it Cathys and so did Cathy, this is our moment. :defeated:

i love this album, still think the album cover is awkward looking but it's a really strong debut imo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e