canela

Slayyyter

We already knew the album was amazing but the new mixes took things to a whole other level.

I’m so happy she managed to come up with something so good as her debut. Though she’s still a small artist, I see a brilliant future ahead and she deserves it so much.

The last line in Dog House "don't bite the hands that feeds, you're hungry, bitch i'mma make you EAT" I wish she kept the screaming, the final version sounds like Spirit from Dead By Daylight moaning. 

amazing album. haven’t listened to it in a while outside of the released singles cause i wanted to experience it w the final mixes n whew it’s so good. her self titled mixtape was already amazing but this def feels like a step up. 

qfrWuBl.png

so, what songs from the leak should i be tagging as early mixes? venom, dog house, butterflies, clouds, cowboys, serial killer, over this, villain and letters?

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

11 hours ago, medievalthots said:

so, what songs from the leak should i be tagging as early mixes? venom, dog house, butterflies, clouds, cowboys, serial killer, over this, villain and letters?

Yes, except I have “Serial Killer (Demo 2)” and “Clouds (Demo)” instead of early mixes because they have major differences in comparison to the released versions. The other ones are early mixes in fact.

4 hours ago, wahyun said:

Pitchfork gave her a 6, but reading the so called review, it was a bit confusing, sounds like who wrote it has something personal against Slayyy

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/slayyyter-troubled-paradise/

And it looks like they didn't really make the effort of really informing themselves beyond the surface...