canela

Slayyyter

I like the snippet. I'm not sure if it's the recording but the instrumental sounds a little flat. 

I'm thinking we'll get a single soon and maybe an EP by the end of the year / before tour? There were a few TP outtakes she could release as an EP (Dangerous, Heaven, Talk to Me, Sunshine... etc) plus she had that collab with GUPI called Crash Your Party that never came out.

On 4/26/2020 at 6:03 PM, xcxangeIs said:

https://dbree.org/v/77c7db this is a folder with the 2017 songs incl serial killer, u and baby <3

do you still have this folder, can you please re-upload it or send it to me? PLEASE i really want these songs so bad... it would mean the world. i can send my email if you need, or if you can just send a dropbox link. Thanks

So i don't know anything about Slayyyter but a couple of months ago I found Hello Kitty and BFF and replayed the shit out of them for weeks. I didn't really like anything else I heard but I love her overall vibe, and I can't wait for her discography to grow bc I know I'll love more in the future :party: