canela

Slayyyter

21 minutes ago, Powpow87 said:

What happens to the Heidi montag collab, I think I remember them posting a pic together? 

don’t think they actually made anything together, i think heidi just invited slay over for fun lmao

we need that untitled track to be leaked the "WHEN U WERE MIIIIIINEEEEEEEE" one the YouTube vid was taken down for it but I can't stop having heart palpitations over it!

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

21 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

we need that untitled track to be leaked the "WHEN U WERE MIIIIIINEEEEEEEE" one the YouTube vid was taken down for it but I can't stop having heart palpitations over it!

i may be wrong but aren’t you talking about troubled paradise? it has the lyric “reminisce on the days when you were mine”

4 minutes ago, pawnshop said:

i may be wrong but aren’t you talking about troubled paradise? it has the lyric “reminisce on the days when you were mine”

no im talking about this slayyy. - if you click on it you should be able to hear it on Imgur 

PiptwdA.mp4

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

IN THE KITCHEN

I STILL MISS IT

ALL THE TIME...

WHEN YOU WERE MINEEEEEEE

megaphone-shouting.gif

I haven't listened to that snippet in awhile omg... she needs to release that or rework it into something else. 

On 9/23/2021 at 2:10 PM, Jord said:

"Talk to Me" is actually called "Cream" FYI, produced by Robokid.

coming back to say where did you get this information because i refuse to know that cream is the actual title :toofunny:

On 9/24/2021 at 6:24 AM, DaddyKnew said:

IN THE KITCHEN

I STILL MISS IT

ALL THE TIME...

WHEN YOU WERE MINEEEEEEE

megaphone-shouting.gif

I haven't listened to that snippet in awhile omg... she needs to release that or rework it into something else. 

1 hour ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

Another NFT...

i think she explained that the website she uses for NFTs has less of a negative environmental impact than the ones other people use