canela

Slayyyter

21 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

how is the troubled paradise NFT even real, when I saw it on twitter i thought it was a troll ?

no literally though like... i love slayyyter but she makes it SO EASY to drag her on twitter ?

27 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I still don’t even understand what an NFT is lol… isn’t it like a digital thing? If so how is it bad for the environment? Sorry I’m an old man. :rip:

finally someone asking the real questions! :dua: but yeah i have no idea how this NFT concept works lol

i thiiiink it's basically an non-replicable gif that stored on the internet and can't be copied/altered etc (like bitcoin), and since it's stored on the internet and is very complicated to keep private it uses a lot of servers/energy thus bad for the environment? that's my gay non-techy understanding of it 

i enjoy every song on troubled paradise individually, but as a project it kinda doesn’t work for me?

the first 4 songs are amazing but don’t make much sense with the rest of the track list :(

i don’t find myself going back to the album as it lacks an overall ‘mood’

Troubled Paradise is such a snoozefest. It has a few cute songs but nothing will ever top Slayyyter. You got BFF, Mine, Celebrity, Tattoo, Touch My Body, Ghost rework.. nothing on TP compares

I hope the real BFF demo leaks one day

6 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

The fact that she left I'm High, Platform Shoes and Hello Kitty (all 10/10) off the mixtape, but somehow it's still all killer no filler. Talentry etc. 

This right here... she literally didn't have a bad song up until TP

I still think Cathy should've released S2 as a mixtape and then Troubled Paradise could come next.

Just imagine another mixtape in the style of S1 but with a track list like this:

1. Ride wit Me

2. I'm High

3. Platform Shoes

4. Sweet 16

5. Boyfriend

6. Hello Kitty

7. Drive Thru

8. Swimming Pool

9. Ghost

The serve would be unprecedented...

Troubled Paradise + Clouds performance tomorrow? The beginning plays a snippet from the end of Troubled Paradise 4 times and then has a vocoder that says "I always dreamed to the sound of a drum"

3 hours ago, DaddyKnew said:

Troubled Paradise + Clouds performance tomorrow? The beginning plays a snippet from the end of Troubled Paradise 4 times and then has a vocoder that says "I always dreamed to the sound of a drum"

it's actually 3 performances!