canela

Slayyyter

UM this is so kunt? Like everything abt it... has me vibrating at a whole new frequency . The pigtails UGH she’s so hot

:beyonce::pussypower::kris::suicide::hype:

𝕷𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖇𝖆𝖗

6af18cff839694f3d1353c53b0157c251b25d065

She did an short instagram live a few hour ago and someone asked about the concept of the next album, she defines as "post-modern disco". I really think that she is better in those agressive takes such as "Dangerous" or "Sunshine" and it fits her as brand, mainstream-pop-diva vibe is okay but she can do so much more. It would be so great if she could work with PC Music producers as Umru again, A. G. Cook and even Dylan Brady. I'm saying this because "New Life" didn't do anything for me yet. 

Plastic is insane wow. Has a bit of that rough sound she explored on Sunshine + her old more hyperpop sound. It's copyrighted on soundcloud so that could mean something. 

DNgieTh.png

On 11/5/2021 at 2:41 PM, Wattson said:

She did an short instagram live a few hour ago and someone asked about the concept of the next album, she defines as "post-modern disco". I really think that she is better in those agressive takes such as "Dangerous" or "Sunshine" and it fits her as brand, mainstream-pop-diva vibe is okay but she can do so much more. It would be so great if she could work with PC Music producers as Umru again, A. G. Cook and even Dylan Brady. I'm saying this because "New Life" didn't do anything for me yet. 

I think she wants to go down a more commercial route like Kim Petras tbh. The hyperpop stuff gave her a career, but she's not going to continue to grow if she just stays in that lane.