canela

Slayyyter

2 hours ago, Shanice Jones said:

from which eras are these songs?

Nothin here is from her new album, Lover Boy is from mixtape era, Dolce Vita is an unfinished scrap song from troubled paradise and the Reaper is an old demo from 2019 

56 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

Dolce Vita :party:

I'm so excited for our girl to go full on dance pop. I want more of this!

I want Swimming Pool (Boy Sim's Version) to surface soon :magikarp:

literally this, i'll take any leaks but how good would it be to get something we actually know exists

also, talking about swimming pool, can we take a moment and appreciate how good the slater era was, i mean hiccup, SP, U are some of her best :defeated: and i'd k*ll to get pink roses solo 

2 hours ago, Voignamir said:

literally this, i'll take any leaks but how good would it be to get something we actually know exists

also, talking about swimming pool, can we take a moment and appreciate how good the slater era was, i mean hiccup, SP, U are some of her best :defeated: and i'd k*ll to get pink roses solo 

I can't believe she didn't realise it during the singles era. It's one of her best down tempo songs. :noparty: (she should just "leak it" like she did with Sweet 16)

& yes, 'U' is also incredible. 

wow for me plastic is that GIRL.

i fucking love ittttttt ugh. it sounds sooo finished and ready for an album. i wonder why she scrapped this?

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener