canela

Slayyyter

3 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

can someone remind me what happened with ayesha erotica? like why did she disappear

Both her and Slayyyter got doxxed by stans: Slayyyter decided to keep on making music and not let it affect her, but Ayesha decided to leave and to remove all of her music cause it was dangerous for her and her family

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

i feel like it wasn’t a smart decision for ayesha to quit music bc she would’ve gotten so famous if she continued lol, her songs are constantly on tiktok and ppl who post her music on spotify/apple music are getting millions of streams under HER name—which she could’ve gotten

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

can someone remind me what happened with ayesha erotica? like why did she disappear and why were we left with slayyyter

unfortunatelly she couldn’t handle twitter stans + she got doxxed

59 minutes ago, Volta said:

i feel like it wasn’t a smart decision for ayesha to quit music bc she would’ve gotten so famous if she continued lol, her songs are constantly on tiktok and ppl who post her music on spotify/apple music are getting millions of streams under HER name—which she could’ve gotten

This! Ayesha is talented + she used to have a topic here but asked to be deleted. I miss her and wish so much to hear her og version of taco bell and Hello Kitty demo with vocals since we have the instrumental

1 hour ago, Volta said:

i guess she just wasn't comfortable with being somewhat famous… as she said it herself, she's a shut in with 5 friends including her mom

18 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i guess she just wasn't comfortable with being somewhat famous… as she said it herself, she's a shut in with 5 friends including her mom

She said she wanted to continue as a producer & songwriter but all her clients ditched her :rip:

1 hour ago, Volta said:

She has 2 million listeners on Spotify atm (whilst Slayyyter only has 1 million). 

But hopefully we'll see Slayyyter grow.

Just now, DearSociety13 said:

She said she wanted to continue as a producer & songwriter but all her clients ditched her :rip:

that's because she had those racists songs that surfaced lol i can't blame them, i wouldn't work with her either

1 hour ago, Townie said:

Both her and Slayyyter got doxxed by stans: Slayyyter decided to keep on making music and not let it affect her, but Ayesha decided to leave and to remove all of her music cause it was dangerous for her and her family

Slayyyter only had her findom stuff "leaked"- all of it was publicly posted by herself and you could find everything by looking up her old sex work name. She wasn't doxxed, her personal info never got posted. Although she did go inactive on socials for a couple days after her old content resurfaced. 

Ayesha is a whole other story but she wasn't doxxed either. I don't see why everyone ran with that narrative lol 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Kinda wild how Ayesha blew up & gained a whole tiktok fanbase 2+ years after she quit music & deleted all her stuff cause she didn't want to be famous. When she left she was still a pretty small soundcloud artist with a little bit of internet fame, like, she was literally on Lanaboards requesting the thread about her to be locked, but now the people I know IRL even know about her cause of tiktok. &people are still leaking her stuff & digging up stuff about her past. Basically everything she didn't want to happen (people still listening to her songs, using her as their profile pics, digging into her personal life, etc) happend. If she never left she would've been Big no doubts about it, but she obviously didn't want to be famous.

qfrWuBl.png

I believe Ayesha quit because she was afraid people will find all the shit she posted if she get famous. I mean I discovered Ayesha way before slayyyter started releasing her music and I saw the shit she tweeted from multiple account. 

4 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

If she never left she would've been Big no doubts about it, but she obviously didn't want to be famous.

I get not wanting to be famous. But how couldn't you want the money? She doesn't even profit off of her millions of streams she's getting. 

I recently tought about this: It would have been kind of a serve had she put out Troubled Paradise as a full on pop project and then released an EP with the more rap/abrasive songs such as Stupid Boy, Plastic, Doghouse, Venom, Villain, Self Destruct & Throatzilla

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

52 minutes ago, Townie said:

I recently tought about this: It would have been kind of a serve had she put out Troubled Paradise as a full on pop project and then released an EP with the more rap/abrasive songs such as Stupid Boy, Plastic, Doghouse, Venom, Villain, Self Destruct & Throatzilla

wait i literally had the same thought…imagine the serve and it makes sense ! :umadney: or maybe even 2 albums that came out at the same time :true: