canela

Slayyyter

c4927290afdeca61b75bdb3c81c2d989b3a27acf
That time Catherine defensively vague tweeted abt my tumblr mutual who made a joke abt a lyric and called us weirdos and then stole the joke as her own :air2: LOL but I still love her ❤️

𝕷𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖇𝖆𝖗

6af18cff839694f3d1353c53b0157c251b25d065

13 minutes ago, Karma999 said:

That time Catherine defensively vague tweeted abt my tumblr mutual who made a joke abt a lyric and called us weirdos and then stole the joke as her own :air2: LOL but I still love her ❤️

“stole the joke” I think she was just teasing this person not trying to pretend this is her own joke. This person seems just as pressed

15 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

“stole the joke” I think she was just teasing this person not trying to pretend this is her own joke. This person seems just as pressed

No one was pressed. It was literally just funny to us how she found a random person’s joke post on tumblr and started tweeting about “weirdos […] dragging me” 

….I’m a stan, but I can still admit this was super petty and made her look silly. 

𝕷𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖇𝖆𝖗

6af18cff839694f3d1353c53b0157c251b25d065

1 hour ago, Karma999 said:

….I’m a stan, but I can still admit this was super petty and made her look silly. 

i’m not a stan of her but I can’t blame her for her inability to distinct what’s a real drag and what’s a joke when half of Internet is after her throat tbh… her reaction wasn’t that exaggerated either  

11 hours ago, Karma999 said:

the fact that she felt the need to respond to that tumblr post is very funny

but i don't think she stole anything, IMO it's very clear she wanted it to be a quote of some sort considering she took the sentence word for word... seems more like an acknowledgement rather than her stealing a joke

A new demo leaked called "That Bitch" which has empty verses but Slayyyter singing a hook. 

Make a grown man cry, I’m that bitch

I could ruin your life, I’m that bitch

Ain’t got a girl on the side, that’s tragic

And she average, fuck that bitch

Walk a man on a leash, I’m that bitch

Turn him into a freak, I’m that bitch

Versace on the beach, I’m lavish

In my bag bitch, I’m that bitch