canela

Slayyyter

I don't get why she went to the extent of naming it Inferno Euphoria, it's a remix EP for 3 songs. It made me expect more than what we got :noparty:

22 hours ago, slayyy said:

sooo Europe tour is delayed like we expected.

Other European countries must have really tough restrictions? In the UK Covid doesn't exist anymore, the government don't care for lockdowns 

On 2/1/2022 at 5:22 PM, DearSociety13 said:

I don't get why she went to the extent of naming it Inferno Euphoria, it's a remix EP for 3 songs. It made me expect more than what we got :noparty:

Other European countries must have really tough restrictions? In the UK Covid doesn't exist anymore, the government don't care for lockdowns 

here neither:poordat: i mean concerts are happening but clubs are just going to reopen in 2 weeks so i would say it's not the best time either. anyway at least it's not cancelled altogether

2 hours ago, Catherine Dior said:

Do we know what anything about the next album? do yall have any speculations of the name or anything? also Kim petras flopped 💋

She is going in a more Disco direction if I remember correctly

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 2/15/2022 at 1:16 AM, Catherine Dior said:

Do we know what anything about the next album? do yall have any speculations of the name or anything? also Kim petras flopped 💋

i'm really not sure about which sound she's going for, she seems to tease a lot of things and concepts but i don't trust any of it cause she's done that before lmao. like i think before TP came out she was saying her next album was going to be a lot about love, like a continuation of letters she actually said if i remember correctly. then she's said that the sound is more like disco and dancey bops. but the latest we heard was this thing that like seemed to be about revenge hahha. im for all of it and from the snippets  i can't wait either way 

On 2/15/2022 at 12:16 AM, Catherine Dior said:

She's been describing it as dance pop. Clouds & Letters are the direction she's going in next.

But we don't really know anything. Apart from that it could be coming this year.

15 hours ago, slayyy said:

i'm really not sure about which sound she's going for, she seems to tease a lot of things and concepts but i don't trust any of it cause she's done that before lmao. like i think before TP came out she was saying her next album was going to be a lot about love, like a continuation of letters she actually said if i remember correctly. then she's said that the sound is more like disco and dancey bops. but the latest we heard was this thing that like seemed to be about revenge hahha. im for all of it and from the snippets  i can't wait either way 

yeah but I feel like she's going for disco/electronic and dance pop shes tweeting about listening to her electronic music that's coming soon, so yeah i actually feel like this era is going to be like mixtape + Troubled paradise mixed together visually. Either way this is props gonna be her best era i fear 

S2 is probably coming out early 2023 (maybe late 2022) but we literally don't know much but slayyyter tweeted that she already came up with the title of the album and hopefully by the end of the year we finally get that Heidi Montang collab + Brooke Candy collab. she's also posted like 3 second snippets of her and producers working on music and she posted a longer snippet of a song that's definitely coming out pretty soon called "Chateau".

15 hours ago, blameitonme said:

i remember her saying that S2 would come out in October 2020 and it would be acoustic wjkajgkjdsflsksk

this was a long long time ago tho. we can't trust this woman until we have the music playing :teehee:

Yeah that’s pretty much what I meant!! 

inferno euphoria should have and could have been:

1. troubled paradise (remix)

2. inferno euphoria (own song)

3. rainbow road

4. gimme more (cover)

5. clouds (remix)

6. butterflies (extended)

7. heaven

8. swimming pools

9. letters (remix)