canela

Slayyyter

On 3/5/2022 at 4:45 PM, Catherine Dior said:

i need this wtf it's so sexy 

I feel like it could get released soon! She really wanted for this cover to get released and now that it's not a copy-paste of the instrumental and now just a sample plus an interpolation it could get cleared way more easily depending on how much Britney's team asks for the clearance

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

3 hours ago, godsmonster said:

do we have the Slayyyter mixtape instrumentals

Only Mine iirc which leaked only last year. Iirc also have instrumentals to outtakes Platform Shoes (instrumental and acapella), Hello Kitty (Ayesha instrumental demo, Ayesha concept, Boy Sim final), Ghost (demo instrumental posted on Ayesha alt SC)

does anyone have hq images of the alternate candy cover art and the e boy cover art? xx

On 3/14/2022 at 1:05 AM, godsmonster said:

do we have the Slayyyter mixtape instrumentals

yh i have a folder somewhere of the instrumentals and demos acapellas etc

Roman

2 hours ago, RomanCrystal said:

does anyone have hq images of the alternate candy cover art and the e boy cover art? xx

no but i tried upscaling them (the e-boy one is a bit messy but i think the candy one turned out fine)

FN43AY_VgAQma35?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FN43H1dVkAAXjay?format=jpg&name=4096x409

4 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

no but i tried upscaling them (the e-boy one is a bit messy but i think the candy one turned out fine)

FN43AY_VgAQma35?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FN43H1dVkAAXjay?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Thank you sm they are perfect! X

Roman

7 hours ago, DaddyKnew said:

Love her ass so much but she kinda falling off... she needs to release sumn like asap

Troubled Paradise flopped. And that's why she's ditching hyperpop, the next album will be dance pop. Probably won't get anything from the next album until after tour though.

Nadya of Pussy Riot shared a teaser of what appears to be a music video for a collaboration with Slayyyter titled ‘Hatefuck’ on her Instagram captioned “coming soon.” The audio was muted.

Nadya performed this song as a part of Pussy Riot’s opening act for the second half of Marina’s recent USA tour. From what I remember from seeing it live was that the chorus line was “I wanna hatefuck you” 

She danced along to Slayyyter’s verse which played from the track, which I remember to be a rap/talk type verse x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Bit of a continuation from my last post, I just did a quick search for #pussyriot on Instagram and found a video of their performance of Hatefuck at SXSW the other week where you can hear a bit of Slayyyter’s verse from the track -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

9 hours ago, Elle said:

Bit of a continuation from my last post, I just did a quick search for #pussyriot on Instagram and found a video of their performance of Hatefuck at SXSW the other week where you can hear a bit of Slayyyter’s verse from the track -

this sounds saurrr good, her verse a new viral smash i fear 

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

this sounds saurrr good, her verse a new viral smash i fear 

she ate... she's kinda going back to slayyyter mixtape assthetic wich I love!!! I feel like she took this collaboration as an opportunity to go viral again, hopefully it works 

On 3/30/2022 at 6:05 PM, Voignamir said:

still can't get over that inferno euphoria turned out to be a remix ep and not b-sides :toofloppy:

stream plastic dog house :makeup2:

honestly idk who listened to inferno euphoria. miss girl should know that we are obsessed with the unreleased sht and like take advantage or something

14 minutes ago, slayyy said:

honestly idk who listened to inferno euphoria. miss girl should know that we are obsessed with the unreleased sht and like take advantage or something

it would've been the perfect opportunity to get streams on some fan fave outtakes. do we think it was a label decision to give us random remixes? idk how much control slayyyter has these days, compared to her recording + releasing songs all within a week back in 2018.