canela

Slayyyter

2 hours ago, ilovesosa said:

Slayyyters next album is definitely going to be electronic pop cause she’s played some songs at shows she’s done that aren’t released like this one for example and then chateau 

Yeah she said on Thot Topics that her next album would be more clubby electro pop and that she felt like some of the sounds from Troubled Paradise she regrets trying. Im bummed though I hope we do get tracks like Over It still because i think thats such a slammer of a song

10 hours ago, ilovesosa said:

Slayyyters next album is definitely going to be electronic pop cause she’s played some songs at shows she’s done that aren’t released like this one for example and then chateau 

Go off but honestly I hope we hear her actual singing on tour and not this much playback or not that obvious at least😭

Honestly had Troubled Paradise not leaked months in advance (And also not had to wait 6 months between the first single and the release) I really wonder if the era would have been received better. Cause when it finally released, even Slayyyter seemed over this album and she could have easily released a deluxe edition had she wanted

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

5 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Honestly had Troubled Paradise not leaked months in advance (And also not had to wait 6 months between the first single and the release) I really wonder if the era would have been received better. Cause when it finally released, even Slayyyter seemed over this album and she could have easily released a deluxe edition had she wanted

the rollout was very strange and the leak made it 10x worse. the album doesn't have a single weak track imo, just all together they don't make much sense as an album. i almost never return to the project, but playing the songs individually they're sooo good. 

back in feb she said the next album is 90% done so i think we'll get the single very soon. i hope her next project is a cohesive electronic pop record like she's been hinting at - it's where she thrives imo.

i would love a butterflies/candy/venom kinda sound 

Hi everyone! I have a ticket to Slayyyter's NYC show May 26 at Irving Plaza that I am no longer going to if you are interested in this ticket please message me! Really trying to get rid of it. 

I am going to Slayyyter's show in Philadelphia at The Foundry May 25, I don't have anyone to go with, is anyone else going? Please send me a message if either apply to you thank you!

On 4/9/2022 at 4:17 PM, blameitonme said:

the rollout was very strange and the leak made it 10x worse

The rollout was not that bad in hindsight. She seemed to be on some sort of temporary deal with Fader at the time (which now seems permanent), they had a release plan & stuck to it. Look at what's happening with Kim Petras & Republic atm.

I enjoyed getting a new single every 1-2 months, each had their own take on relationships & heartbreak, and each offered a new visual (minus Over This). 

On 4/25/2022 at 12:32 PM, DearSociety13 said:

The rollout was not that bad in hindsight. She seemed to be on some sort of temporary deal with Fader at the time (which now seems permanent), they had a release plan & stuck to it. Look at what's happening with Kim Petras & Republic atm.

I enjoyed getting a new single every 1-2 months, each had their own take on relationships & heartbreak, and each offered a new visual (minus Over This). 

I agree, if you take the leak out of the visual then the rollout would’ve been very fun and cheeky. I also wonder how things would’ve unfolded It’s a shame her best song was robbed from a visual however. 

does anyone have an idea of her set list for the Troubled Paradise shows? Im dragging my boyfriend to the Vancouver show and he needs to be pre-educated of which songs will be playin

1 hour ago, HandsTied said:

does anyone have an idea of her set list for the Troubled Paradise shows? Im dragging my boyfriend to the Vancouver show and he needs to be pre-educated of which songs will be playin

from looking at her recent set lists this is my guess on what songs will be included (not in any specific order and this is probably too many for a single set list)

Spoiler

1. troubled paradise 

2. clouds

3. stupid boy

4. daddy af

5. cowboys

6. mine

7. touch my body

8. devil

9. over this

10. motorcycle

11. doghouse

12. honest

13. butterflies…

14. over this

15. letters

16. celebrity

17. venom 

18. serial killer 

19. self destruct

20. tattoo

i feel like it’s unlikely she’ll perform any ayesha songs, it seems like she’s trying to distance herself from the ayesha tiktok stans but maybe she’ll do candy :crai: