canela

Slayyyter

18 hours ago, D MAJOR XO LIFE said:

Yeah, literally the show had no promotion. We were almost 100 people and the audio/sound of the club was really awful. However she was so sweet in the m&g and was so happy to be there and the show was really energic and great, she was really close to the crowd because the scenario was kind of small lol

how did you get to the M&G were there specific tickets? i feel like it's hard to find this option and if there is one in my country i dont wanna miss it

6 hours ago, slayyy said:

how did you get to the M&G were there specific tickets? i feel like it's hard to find this option and if there is one in my country i dont wanna miss it

yes, there were specific tickets on the ticket website

21 hours ago, blameitonme said:

s3 has a name and a mostly complete tracklist :excited:

influences are nightlife, club music, sultry electronic, retro futurism, dischoe and sex 

I just don't get it... in February she said the album is 90% complete but now it seems as it's 60-70% complete... 

7 minutes ago, Catherine Dior said:

I just don't get it... in February she said the album is 90% complete but now it seems as it's 60-70% complete... 

i feel like until its 99% complete she'll keep making changes lol

really don't want her to rush into this new album as it seems like she has some regrets from S2

maybe another stand alone single before the lead in late 2022 could be cute 

18 hours ago, blameitonme said:

i feel like until its 99% complete she'll keep making changes lol

really don't want her to rush into this new album as it seems like she has some regrets from S2

maybe another stand alone single before the lead in late 2022 could be cute 

she's basically often done that, announcing stuff and then totally changing her mind haha. shortly before the release of s2 she was saying s3 was going to be romance-y/cute and like following the style and tone of "Letters", but clearly it's a totally different thing now. which is fine, she keeps us guessing hahah but maybe we shouldn't take her word for it until it's really officially announced. and anyway what regrets do u mean from s2? 

23 hours ago, blameitonme said:

it seems like she has some regrets from S2

What regrets does she have from S2? 

I'd be interested to know her honest opinion on the album, I love it & it's my favourite project she's released so far. 

She obviously would've been upset with the leak, and nothing really pulled any big numbers. The majority of the album is also about an ex that heart broke her, so I guess it just brings back bad memories.

7 hours ago, slayyy said:

what regrets do u mean from s2? 

these are just my thoughts, but i feel like s2 was about proving she’s not just a twitter artist who makes songs about lipgloss and y2k. when an artist makes a record in that mindset they often make choices that maybe they wouldn’t make if there wasn’t a pressure on them to change it up etc.

i think she’s going into s3 with a better mindset of just making music she loves with a more specific direction.

(she’s also hinted at disliking the cover art for TP)