canela

Slayyyter

15 hours ago, medievalthots said:

all the uploads on onlyfiles had their links leaked and theres a slayyyter zip with 5 new songs: Ms Belladonna, Tommy, Dramatic, I Love Hollywood and Rhinestone Heart

All of these are demos from actual songs on the album, so delete the link since upcoming releases are forbidden here, let's not ruin her release

Cathy can’t catch a breath w/ all the leaks fr…

Anyways I think I Love Hollywood is coming really soon, before January ends for sure. Her IG story w/ the censor on her shirt plus she was at the Chateau yesterday looked like a MV is on the way. I’m predicting a Mine/Candy style of production

as far as the album name goes I think it’s either Heartbeat Away or Club Valentine(which also makes me think a Valentine’s day release date maybe?)

3 minutes ago, RhinestoneHeart said:

Cathy can’t catch a breath w/ all the leaks fr…

Anyways I think I Love Hollywood is coming really soon, before January ends for sure. Her IG story w/ the censor on her shirt plus she was at the Chateau yesterday looked like a MV is on the way. I’m predicting a Mine/Candy style of production

as far as the album name goes I think it’s either Heartbeat Away or Club Valentine(which also makes me think a Valentine’s day release date maybe?)

Heartbeat away and Valentine are not on the tracklist

Ms Belladonna and Dramatic are really nice, but not up there with My Body in my opinion! Also would like to see some rock/experimental stuff like she has done before

I’m Getting an Ava Max vibe with this last tracks and that sounds a little more generic than what i was hopping for. Loved the more mature and diverse route she was going for in the second half of TP… 

lets have faith, miss YYY always comes through!!

3 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Ms Belladonna and Dramatic are really nice, but not up there with My Body in my opinion! Also would like to see some rock/experimental stuff like she has done before

I’m Getting an Ava Max vibe with this last tracks and that sounds a little more generic than what i was hopping for. Loved the more mature and diverse route she was going for in the second half of TP… 

lets have faith, miss YYY always comes through!!

The rock stuff was not good by go off 

I haven’t listened to the new leaks but I did just listen to Difficult and New Life… they are not good. I hope they’re scrapped. Both are painfully bad melodically and lyrically and while I appreciate the production ideas, the execution sounds cheap. Is Wuki the producer? Because unfortunately that’s what it sounds like. 

edit: just listened to RH and MB and they sound HORRIBLE. What kind of devoid of any personality, bland Ava Max’d bs is this? :rip: I was really rooting for her because I loved TP and her early singles (S1 was a mess though) 

Rhinestone Heart, My Body and Miss Belladonna are BOPS and I'm not hearing otherwise.

And there are some other bops in that vein as well so I'm excited if this is the direction of the album.

+ Ava slander? NOT on my sight :sideeye:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: