canela

Slayyyter

1 hour ago, Kurt said:

Not asking for any links, but besides the 6 tracks that leaked this week, could someone please remind me what other leaked songs were made for the new album? I feel like I’ve seen different answers for some of the leaks so I’m clueless

6??? wait can you list these please... I think I'm missing a few...

1 hour ago, Kurt said:

Not asking for any links, but besides the 6 tracks that leaked this week, could someone please remind me what other leaked songs were made for the new album? I feel like I’ve seen different answers for some of the leaks so I’m clueless

Difficult and New Life are the only ones made for S3 aside from the recent leaks afaik

11 minutes ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

6??? wait can you list these please... I think I'm missing a few...

Ms. Belladonna

Dramatic

Tommy

Rhinestone Heart

Hollywood

My Body

Spend the Night

1 hour ago, Peppers said:

Rainbow Road, Plastic, Tear Me Open and Dolce Vita too

dolce vita is most definitely a scrapped song that was meant to be on S3 others idk. and also plastic is coming with a slight rework! and the songs tommy, speand the night and by myself are scrapped and were also meant for S3

2 hours ago, Kid Krow said:

i thought plastic is from mixtape sessions and others are from TP

That's what she said to a fan on Instagram but she always lies, according to her it's not even her singing in Dolce Vita, it's her friend :toofloppy:

Dolce Vita, New Life, and Plastic all sound like they would fit on S3. Although honestly I don't want Dolce Vita or New Life taking up track spots...

Also, random, but does anyone know the story behind The Reaper? I first found it as a Slayyyter leaked/unreleased only to find out it was officially released by... The Chainsmokers?! ft another random female vocalist. And their version is, dare I say, absolutely awful. Like straight unlistenable. And it seems like Slayyyter's voice is in the intro to the track still?? Unless I'm completely wrong and she just covered it and kept that sample in the beginning of her version. Some youtube comments say its just a cover and some say it was supposed to be her on the track originally so I'm just confused.

On 1/21/2023 at 3:03 AM, DirtyBlonde said:

Someone on Reddit said if she doesn’t announce anything soon, they’re gonna leak 22 files  from the album sessions

Literally no one ever said that? Her subreddit is dead as fuck and there's only been 1 post in the last 2 months. She reads this forum and posting your little fanfictions about how her friends are the ones behind the leaks is just going to make her paranoid and she'll scrap everything. You more than anyone knows where all the leaks are coming from, shut the fuck up.

On 1/21/2023 at 1:32 PM, Peppers said:

Literally no one ever said that? Her subreddit is dead as fuck and there's only been 1 post in the last 2 months. She reads this forum and posting your little fanfictions about how her friends are the ones behind the leaks is just going to make her paranoid and she'll scrap everything. You more than anyone knows where all the leaks are coming from, shut the fuck up.

9DjiaDp.gif

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥