canela

Slayyyter

So just a question, how is everyone organising the recent slayyyter songs? Like I want to put them on my phone as an EP, but I don’t know what to call it. Or cover or anything ahaha

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

My Body is pop perfection, I have something for longer songs and that bridge… Its like the natural evolution of Troubled Paradise and Clouds! The vocals sound like they can be refined so my guess is this is just a demo, the final version will for sure kick ass! :angie:

Spent the Night is also an improvement compared to the previously shared tracks. Hope she can give us some variety in S3.

On another note it’s a shame whats happening to her considering how passionate she seems about her music, I feel really bad :(

21 hours ago, BlackTulip74 said:

So just a question, how is everyone organising the recent slayyyter songs? Like I want to put them on my phone as an EP, but I don’t know what to call it. Or cover or anything ahaha

I had all of my slayyyter unreleases in one album on my phone but I've been thinking of setting up an S3 separate album. Assuming all the leaks from last year (New Life, Dolce Vita, Lover Boy, Tear Me Open) up until now are "S3"... the tracklist thematically could be something like:

New Life, Dolce Vita, Lover Boy, Tommy, Dramatic, My Body, Spend The Night, I Love Hollywood, Plastic, Ms Belladonna, Rhinestone Heart, Tear Me Open.

Maybe its cliche but in this order it kind of paints a picture of moving to Hollywood and falling in love but then being consumed by the crazy Hollywood life and becoming a colder person and the relationship falls apart.

I know this is def not the actual S3 tracklist as some of these were scrapped but it makes for a fun replacement in the meantime imo.

As for the album art I really like this one she posted recently on twitter

FmJGbEiacAI3vSk?format=jpg&name=large

If she goes for a club themed album I hope the cover is similar to these photos she's posted.

oWlv1X3.jpgbrWvnnD.jpg

I'm imagining something like this in a crowded nightclub maybe even crowd surfing or something crazy.

I feel like incorporating the Hollywood sign in there could be pretty cool too.

Imagine a rooftop party with the mountains and HOLLYWOOD sign edited to say SLAYYYTER or maybe even the album title in the back. 

y9kg1Ed.jpg2FL4OFS.png

sKORj6h.jpg

Dramatic is seriously next level like...I assume it's part of S3 because it really fits with her new style. Whereas Spend the Night really doesn't. Also really wondering about the more "hard" electro style she was hinting at a few months ago

So I don’t know how much Drag Race x Slayyyter crossover there is, but here we go. 
I was seeing what stuff Amethyst has put out, cos her first album was very much my taste. Listened to the first song “Kind of Girl” and knew I’d heard the instrumental before. Couldn’t place where. Then I found it, it’s a slight speed up of LoverBoy. From what I can find, the album was released before the song leaked…

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9